Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
(2019-04-18, 21:29)bobrap Wrote: Doing a refresh in Media companion will update the watched status if it is written to the nfo.  Or I can go into MC and manually set the watched state for each episode/movie.  Exporting from Kodi is not really compatible with the info in the MC generated nfos.  If I only cared about the watched state in Kodi...no problem.  What I'm wanting to do is keep MC watch state updated.  Guess I could switch to Ember media, but, I prefer MC.  Makes a little sense?  Probably a bit anal Laugh .
I guess I'm struggling with why keeping watched state in MC is better than keeping it in a separate file.  Or better enough to care about.  I have enough peculiarities in my own setup that most people would probably roll their eyes at though.
Given MC uses a non-standard .nfo maybe a separate script to extract watched status - whether direct from the database, from this addon or elsewhere - and update the .nfo's would be the way to go.  That sounds doable.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by trogggy - 2019-04-19, 10:45

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state53