Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
The backup addon seems to use the same module zipfile, but uses a different method writestr instead of write in my addon. Since my code is only a two-liner, I would prefer to adapt it.
There were already some python issues with another module on Android devices:
(2017-12-31, 17:30)schapplm Wrote: The Dropbox authentification mechanism seems to be broken for Android devices. LibreElec seems to be a full linux distribution, but perhaps with a reduced set of python libraries. (I don't use it so I am not sure there).
Can you please check, if you can run the zip command in a normal linux terminal on your device?
Open a terminal, enter python and in the python terminal (with ">>>" on the beginning of the line) enter
python:

import zipfile
zipfilename='/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.watchedlist/test.zip'
dbpath='/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.watchedlist/watchedlist.db'
with zipfile.ZipFile(zipfilename, 'w') as zf:
zf.write(dbpath, arcname='watchedlist.db', compress_type=zipfile.ZIP_DEFLATED)
This is the code run by the watchedlist addon. Is the zip file created with this code?

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by schapplm - 2019-08-17, 11:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3