Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
@schapplm

None of the scrapers are working with a single common ID. Unfortunately that won't change as our xml scrapers are on the verge of being unmaintained. No new features, only disaster fixes.

While it is quite a simple matter to figure out which ID's each scraper is using as default, and I guess you have already done this, what makes the situation worse are the media managers creating non-compliant nfo files with incorrect id's. I am sure you have seen the "unknown" id type floating around.

Personally I don't think there is a simple fix, especially if you are trying to preserve information through re-scrapes with different scrapers and different media managers.
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)  
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by Karellen - 2019-08-26, 01:49

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state53