• 27(current)
Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
(2020-05-16, 09:57)schapplm Wrote:
(2020-05-15, 04:09)snyft Wrote: I know matrix version is not official but running it and new buggalo with file database gives error as soon as it starts.
Debug: https://paste.kodi.tv/wuvoxavobu.kodi

The fixes to various addons are currently pending for integration into Kodi Matrix:
  1. script.module.buggalo
  2. script.module.dropbox_auth
  3. service.watchedlist
I already successfully tested on my computer. If you are impatient, you can try to manually upgrade these addons to the linked versions from above.
Feedback would be good, to see if it also works on a different configuration. However, no major changes were necessary, only code modifications for compatibility with Python 3. 
 Tried python3 version of watchedlist but it fails not finding buggalo module, but I can see version 1.2.0 correctly loaded in Kodi Matrix
(2020-05-17, 21:06)soflip Wrote:  Tried python3 version of watchedlist but it fails not finding buggalo module, but I can see version 1.2.0 correctly loaded in Kodi Matrix 
Is it loaded correctly according to the log or is the addon just in the addon directory? I always had to manually install all the dependencies from a zip file when I was debugging.
Only by this, other dependencies are installed correctly as well. A pure dependency problem should be independent from the code itself.
(2020-05-18, 20:17)schapplm Wrote:
(2020-05-17, 21:06)soflip Wrote:  Tried python3 version of watchedlist but it fails not finding buggalo module, but I can see version 1.2.0 correctly loaded in Kodi Matrix 
Is it loaded correctly according to the log or is the addon just in the addon directory? I always had to manually install all the dependencies from a zip file when I was debugging.
Only by this, other dependencies are installed correctly as well. A pure dependency problem should be independent from the code itself. 
I was simply copying the addon. Now I installed it from zip and everything is fine (I also needed to create the database in MySQL). 

Thanks a lot!
Hi, I have installed the plugin and am using a MySQL database (server is Mariadb on an Unraid server).  It updated the database the first time, but each time I change a watched/unwatched attribute in Kodi, it fails with this error:
Watchedlist: Erropr
Writing the WL-database file (1292
(22007): Incorrect datetime value: 

The problem with the error message is that it is truncated on the right side.
I did a search for this error and "set the MySQL server to "strict" was mentioned.  Unfortunately, I don't understand what this means or how to do it.
Every time I set e.g. a TV episode to "unwatched", I get this error and when the Watchedlist addon starts again, it copies the old "watched" attribute from it's database to Kodi.
Also, when I attempted to "disable" the addon in the addon setting page, Kodi simply hung and had to be killed.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Here is the error image:
Current Kodi: 20.2, Mariadb 10.2 running on Unraid server.
(2020-10-14, 20:13)CaptainTivo Wrote: Error Writing the WL-database file [...] Incorrect datetime value
This might be a very brute-force solution ...:
(2015-02-02, 00:44)donnuts Wrote: Well... I got this error (incorrect datetime value) everytime and for each files. So, I deleted the database and started a new one. This seems to be good now.
Can you enable debug logging and look into the log file of Kodi? The popup notifications do not contain that much information.
If it is the same error as with the discussion on the strict mode (follow the link):
(2019-08-08, 08:03)schapplm Wrote: [...]Can you try to fix this in your Kodi database?[...]
(2020-10-14, 20:22)schapplm Wrote:
(2020-10-14, 20:13)CaptainTivo Wrote: Error Writing the WL-database file [...] Incorrect datetime value
This might be a very brute-force solution ...:
(2015-02-02, 00:44)donnuts Wrote: Well... I got this error (incorrect datetime value) everytime and for each files. So, I deleted the database and started a new one. This seems to be good now.
Can you enable debug logging and look into the log file of Kodi? The popup notifications do not contain that much information.
If it is the same error as with the discussion on the strict mode (follow the link):
(2019-08-08, 08:03)schapplm Wrote: [...]Can you try to fix this in your Kodi database?[...]
OK, I deleted the database and recreated it and then ran Watchedlist.  It updated the database.  Then I changed a couple of TV episodes to "watched" and exited Kodi.  I then restarted Kodi and 5 minutes later, Watchedlist updated without errors.  So I guess that simply deleting the database and re-creating it fixed the problem.  Would still like to know what the problem was.  Thanks.
Current Kodi: 20.2, Mariadb 10.2 running on Unraid server.
Hiya 

Hoping someone might be able to give me a little help.

I'm on Kodi 19, Matrix and trying to use the plugin with Dropbox.

I go to configure, click on the Dropbox Auth Code which provides me an onscreen QR code.
I scan this on my phone, login to dropbox and an authcode is provided.
I type this in to Kodi and click OK but unfortunately the auth code is never saved.
WL then reports there is an Empty Dropbox Auth code.

Is there some other way I have to get the Auth code in so that it sticks?

Thanks a lot.
Ok, think I've found what's happening, it was flashing up so quickly I didn't even spot the message until my 5th attempt.
From the log file :

2021-01-07 10:08:02.401 T:25521 ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'TypeError'>
Error Contents: function takes at most 2 arguments (3 given)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.dropbox_auth/authenticate.py", line 111, in <module>
token = flow.finish(code).access_token
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.dropbox/lib/dropbox/oauth.py", line 247, in finish
return self._finish(code, None)
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.dropbox/lib/dropbox/oauth.py", line 120, in _finish
resp.raise_for_status()
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/models.py", line 940, in raise_for_status
raise HTTPError(http_error_msg, response=self)
requests.exceptions.HTTPError: 400 Client Error: Bad Request for url: https://api.dropboxapi.com/oauth2/token

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.dropbox_auth/authenticate.py", line 113, in <module>
dialog.ok(utils.getString(32103), utils.getString(32706), str(e))
TypeError: function takes at most 2 arguments (3 given)
-->End of Python script error report<--
Ok, I've just seen the disclaimer in the Wiki saying you can no longer use dropbox.  *sigh*
your service is really great and i use it all the time because i often move my files from one directory to another.
could you please amend your script to take in account the differents version of a movie (4k , 3d , extended , vo,.... ) for instance using a search with imdb+part of the title who contain the type
thanks in advance

example
^(.*?)\s*(\(\d{4}\)|)\s*(\(.*?\)|)?$

Greenland Le dernier refuge (2020)(Vostfr)
Greenland Le dernier refuge (Vostfr)
Greenland Le dernier refuge (2020)
Greenland Le dernier refuge

=> reponse :
grp1 : titre
grp2 : annee avec parentheses  ou vide (2020)
grp3 ; divers avec parentheses ou vide (vostfr)
After finishing a tvshow or movie I often get this "NOTICE: service.watchedlist: Notification. Watchedlist: Error: Writing the WL-database file (2055: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'host:3306', system error: 104 Connection reset by peer)."
However host:3306 is reachable and a manual run of WatchedList runs smoothly right afterwards.
Why does this error occur? How to fix?
(2021-01-08, 19:00)michelb2 Wrote: could you please amend your script to take in account the differents version of a movie (4k , 3d , extended , vo,.... )
It is not clear to me, why this should be useful. The main purpose of the addon is to know whether I have watched a movie or not.
It happened to me several times that I started watching a movie and in the middle I realized that I already know it.
So of course, if I watched the "normal" version of a movie, then the additional scenes from the extended edition are new to me.
But if I watched something in 2D, why should I set the 3D version as unwatched? I still know the plot of the movie.

This feature would require major changes in the addon, since currently only the imdb number is stored for the watched information.
One would need an additional field in the WatchedList database with this information ("4k", "3d", "extended"). Implementing this in a robust way would only be possible, if these were standardized fields already available in the Kodi myVideos database. Only deducing this from filenames would be very much error-prone.
(2021-01-09, 21:52)hans.olo Wrote: Error: Writing the WL-database file (2055: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'host:3306', system error: 104 Connection reset by peer)."
I can only guess that the addon is running so long that the initial connection to the database is not valid any more due to a reset.
In the python code, first the mySQL connection is established, then the databases are parsed and then changes are written.
This is very hard to debug, though, since it seems run-time dependent and also dependent on the individual client-server and network configuration.
If this only occurs sometimes, better to just ignore it, since it does not disturb the overall result of the addon. The databases are synchronized just later.
When running the synchronization in background, this should not be an issue.
(2021-01-07, 11:42)dubster Wrote: I'm on Kodi 19, Matrix and trying to use the plugin with Dropbox.

I go to configure, click on the Dropbox Auth Code which provides me an onscreen QR code.
I scan this on my phone, login to dropbox and an authcode is provided.
I type this in to Kodi and click OK but unfortunately the auth code is never saved.
WL then reports there is an Empty Dropbox Auth code.

Is there some other way I have to get the Auth code in so that it sticks?
Perhaps there is still an error in taking over the inserted Auth code (last step). The first steps looked good. I am not sure if I did test this on Kodi Matrix.
My approach before was to use Yatse (Android remote control app for Kodi) to insert the code.
I think Kodi 19 (Matrix) is not supported yet by Yatse.
Copy pasting the long cryptic code by hand is very annoying and error-prone.

One alternative could be to install Kodi 18 on a device, connect Dropbox there and then copy-paste the code between the settings.xml files (.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.watchedlist/settings.xml).

(2021-01-07, 12:19)dubster Wrote: Ok, I've just seen the disclaimer in the Wiki saying you can no longer use dropbox. *sigh*
The Wiki page for the Dropbox addon is not valid for Kodi Matrix (since it is still in alpha stage).
The whole process should in principle also work in Kodi Matrix. I fixed several bugs and migrated the code to python 3 to enable this.
I had to split up the code for the Dropbox addon itself and the authorization addon. Once Kodi Matrix is released, I will update the Wiki accordingly.
(2021-01-07, 12:12)dubster Wrote: During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:
TypeError: function takes at most 2 arguments (3 given)
This should be fixed in a few days and updated automatically, if you installed the addon from the official repository.
(2021-01-07, 12:12)dubster Wrote: requests.exceptions.HTTPError: 400 Client Error: Bad Request for url: https://api.dropboxapi.com/oauth2/token
I will have a look at this, once I am able to debug by inserting the auth code with the Yatse app.
"à vif (2007).mkv"
hangs watchedlist plugin (v1.2.7)  (error report send by plugin)
ascii codec can't decode character u'xe0

edit : plugin is ok with v1.3.2 in kodi 1.90rc1
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3