•   
  • 12(current)
RetroPlayer branch of Kodi
Thank you it's good it works. If I understand correctly the emulator N64 is still not available.

On the other hand I have a problem on some consoles it asks me a login to download the rom how I do?

And is there a page that includes all the info, tutorials or all the advanced extension? because it's useless that I ask you questions that have been asked of you thousands of times already.

And a big thank you to you!
(2018-10-22, 17:29)garbear Wrote: [font][font]Dans le journal, je vois: [/font][/font]

[font][font]RetroPlayer [PLAYER]: aucun client de jeu compatible sélectionné, abandon de la lecture. [/font][/font]

[font][font]Vous n'avez pas [/font][font]posté de [/font][font]journal complet, je dois donc deviner. [/font][font]Je pense que vous utilisez Android. [/font][font]Je ne pense pas que vous utilisiez ma version de test, qui inclut des émulateurs. [/font][font]Je ne pense pas que vous ayez des émulateurs installés. [/font][font]Un journal complet me dirait tout cela. [/font][/font]

[font][font]La version officielle de Kodi ne contient pas d'émulateurs. [/font][font]Ils devront provenir de notre référentiel d’extensions, mais nous travaillons toujours sur leur téléchargement afin qu’ils ne soient pas encore disponibles. [/font][font]Votre meilleure solution consiste à utiliser mes versions de test pour le moment. [/font][/font]

[font][font]LibreELEC ayant des émulateurs dans leurs référentiels, Raspberry Pi devrait fonctionner.[/font][/font]
 Thank you that's fine I did not use your test version now it works. If I understand correctly the emulator N64 is still not available.

On the other hand I have a problem on some consoles it asks me a login to download the rom how I do? (ex: dreamcast, saturn)

And is there a page that includes all the info, tutorials or all the new features of the extension? because it's useless for me to ask you questions that have been put to you thousands of times already.

And a big thank you to you!
(2018-10-22, 22:21)yougz Wrote: If I understand correctly the emulator N64 is still not available.

True. N64 is not available. This is because N64 requires OpenGL support. This is planned, but we are not finished yet.
(2018-10-22, 22:21)yougz Wrote: On the other hand I have a problem on some consoles it asks me a login to download the rom how I do? (ex: dreamcast, saturn)

You are using IAGL. You need to consult the documentation for IAGL.

Here are some links:

(2018-10-22, 22:21)yougz Wrote: And is there a page that includes all the info, tutorials or all the new features of the extension? because it's useless for me to ask you questions that have been put to you thousands of times already.

Check the link to the forum above. We don't expect you to read hundreds of pages, so please ask questions Smile

Several of your questions (like login) will be answered if you open IAGL settings and read through every one.
BTC: 1JtXwJdGdE9YnYgThWBT2StFCU5sEYkbVD (personal), https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate-bitcoin (foundation). Donations in the form of controllers, especially ones that don't work in Kodi, are also appreciated.
  •   
  • 12(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RetroPlayer branch of Kodi4.58