• 12(current)
RetroPlayer branch of Kodi
Thank you it's good it works. If I understand correctly the emulator N64 is still not available.

On the other hand I have a problem on some consoles it asks me a login to download the rom how I do?

And is there a page that includes all the info, tutorials or all the advanced extension? because it's useless that I ask you questions that have been asked of you thousands of times already.

And a big thank you to you!
(2018-10-22, 17:29)garbear Wrote: [font][font]Dans le journal, je vois: [/font][/font]

[font][font]RetroPlayer [PLAYER]: aucun client de jeu compatible sélectionné, abandon de la lecture. [/font][/font]

[font][font]Vous n'avez pas [/font][font]posté de [/font][font]journal complet, je dois donc deviner. [/font][font]Je pense que vous utilisez Android. [/font][font]Je ne pense pas que vous utilisiez ma version de test, qui inclut des émulateurs. [/font][font]Je ne pense pas que vous ayez des émulateurs installés. [/font][font]Un journal complet me dirait tout cela. [/font][/font]

[font][font]La version officielle de Kodi ne contient pas d'émulateurs. [/font][font]Ils devront provenir de notre référentiel d’extensions, mais nous travaillons toujours sur leur téléchargement afin qu’ils ne soient pas encore disponibles. [/font][font]Votre meilleure solution consiste à utiliser mes versions de test pour le moment. [/font][/font]

[font][font]LibreELEC ayant des émulateurs dans leurs référentiels, Raspberry Pi devrait fonctionner.[/font][/font]
 Thank you that's fine I did not use your test version now it works. If I understand correctly the emulator N64 is still not available.

On the other hand I have a problem on some consoles it asks me a login to download the rom how I do? (ex: dreamcast, saturn)

And is there a page that includes all the info, tutorials or all the new features of the extension? because it's useless for me to ask you questions that have been put to you thousands of times already.

And a big thank you to you!
(2018-10-22, 22:21)yougz Wrote: If I understand correctly the emulator N64 is still not available.

True. N64 is not available. This is because N64 requires OpenGL support. This is planned, but we are not finished yet.
(2018-10-22, 22:21)yougz Wrote: On the other hand I have a problem on some consoles it asks me a login to download the rom how I do? (ex: dreamcast, saturn)

You are using IAGL. You need to consult the documentation for IAGL.

Here are some links:

(2018-10-22, 22:21)yougz Wrote: And is there a page that includes all the info, tutorials or all the new features of the extension? because it's useless for me to ask you questions that have been put to you thousands of times already.

Check the link to the forum above. We don't expect you to read hundreds of pages, so please ask questions Smile

Several of your questions (like login) will be answered if you open IAGL settings and read through every one.
(2018-10-22, 17:29)garbear Wrote: The official Kodi build doesn't contain emulators. They will have to come from our add-on repository, however we're still working on uploading these so they're not available yet. Your best solution is to use my test builds for now.

Leia RC also lacks the emulators, right? I understand it always will. Do you have already a test build with Leia RC (and emulators)? Sorry if I couldn't find it by my own.

Thanks.
(2018-12-24, 12:31)helviojr Wrote:
(2018-10-22, 17:29)garbear Wrote: The official Kodi build doesn't contain emulators. They will have to come from our add-on repository, however we're still working on uploading these so they're not available yet. Your best solution is to use my test builds for now.

Leia RC also lacks the emulators, right? I understand it always will. Do you have already a test build with Leia RC (and emulators)? Sorry if I couldn't find it by my own.

Thanks. 

Emulators are now available in Leia RCs. They can be installed through the add-on store, or will be installed automatically when a game is launched.
(2018-12-26, 23:22)garbear Wrote:  Emulators are now available in Leia RCs. They can be installed through the add-on store, or will be installed automatically when a game is launched. 

Thank you. I'll try it, then.
Any progress with Liberto cores and UWP Kodi??
None because MS won't allow it
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
https://mspoweruser.com/retroarch-emulat...arly-2019/

Wouldn't it be an option to do a kodi build that uses the libretto working in developer mode as described above?
Hi @garbear 

Do you think it is possible to add the libretro core of mesen in kodi retroplayer? This NES emulator have a high accuracy.
Lakka have it on his side (https://github.com/libretro/Lakka-LibreE...7f58f34802)

Thank you for your return.
Wwark
(2019-01-28, 10:38)wwark Wrote: Do you think it is possible to add the libretro core of mesen in kodi retroplayer?

Sure it's possible Smile We'll need to add mesen to our add-on generator, https://github.com/fetzerch/kodi-game-scripting . Can you open an issue or (preferably) a PR for adding mesen?
Thank you I will open an issue.
Not sure my PR will be great Smile

Thanks !
I'm new to this whole RetroPlayer thing.
I have installed the latest final release of Kodi 18 on Ubuntu.
As I understand this has full RetroPlayer support built in but is missing the emulator cores.
I have installed the Internet Archive Game Launcher from the fusion repo. And indeed, when launching a game, it gives me the error that it can't find the emulator.
Later I found out about your branch which includes everything. I don't want to reinstall everything so can I just add a repo source and install the emulator cores that way?
(2019-02-02, 12:31)marcselman Wrote: I have installed the Internet Archive Game Launcher from the fusion repo.
It's unfortunate that you got add-ons from a banned repository. I'm sure the Game Launcher can be obtained from a different source as well.
Support will not be given to add-ons coming from banned repositories as per forum rules (wiki), although the add-on itself may be okay.
Oh, I'm sorry. I did not know the repo was banned or even that there was such a thing as banned repos.
Suppose I got the add-on from somewhere else. My question still stands.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RetroPlayer branch of Kodi8