• 23(current)
WIP Developer Area
(2016-02-02, 20:56)Phobos666 Wrote: I've build the latest version from source and installed it and wanted to test the new kodi settings but I can't connect to kodi after using the test button and the log shows the following error:
Code:
*   bei XBMCRPC.Client..ctor(ConnectionSettings settings, IPlatformServices platformServices)
   bei XBMCRPC.Client..ctor(IPlatformServices platformServices, String host, Int32 port, String userName, String password)
   bei generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi.Init()
   bei generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi..ctor(Host host)
   bei generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi.GetHostJSONVersion(Host kHost)"
2016-02-02 19:39:16.2656;generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi;generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi.GetHostJSONVersion;9;ERROR;GetHostJSONVersion;"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.IO.FileLoadException: Die Datei oder Assembly ""Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed"" oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Die gefundene Manifestdefinition der Assembly stimmt nicht mit dem Assemblyverweis überein. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x80131040)
Dateiname: ""Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed""
   bei XBMCRPC.Client..ctor(ConnectionSettings settings, IPlatformServices platformServices)
   bei XBMCRPC.Client..ctor(IPlatformServices platformServices, String host, Int32 port, String userName, String password)
   bei generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi.Init()
   bei generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi..ctor(Host host)
   bei generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi.GetHostJSONVersion(Host kHost)

The Settings are correct and http://10.0.42.123:8080 points to the webinterface just fine

I will fix this tomorrow. Atm two different versions of Newtonsoft are set in Kodi Api and another subproject.
YIKKKES! That was my fault Blush - but just saw at github that Dan already fixed that, thanks!!
Team,
I'm updating project properties as they all have been messed up quite a bit.
Is mandatory to load the libraries in the correct sequence for VLC.

Sorry but I have to modify all proj files.

Will commit soon
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
(2016-02-05, 20:35)m.savazzi Wrote: Team,
I'm updating project properties as they all have been messed up quite a bit.
Is mandatory to load the libraries in the correct sequence for VLC.

Sorry but I have to modify all proj files.

Will commit soon

Sounds great. But please pull a request that I can merge without manually editing each file. A part is already merged and the language ID duplicates are fixed, but atm it's not possible to merge your other changes.
Please try to push the latest state from my master and merge your changes in your fork before sending a pull request.
I've done the full clean up of the project files and of project build directories.
now they are fine.

I've discovered a wrong path names (folder names) in the scrapers
it should be
<scraper>.<source>.<type>

This so that all the scraper from the same source are grouped together.

will fix them

Please merge all changes.

Someone need to check the setup scripts as now the project paths have changed Smile
Deleting all useless modules and folders!
Sounds good, but...

We have to release a new version. It's more than 7 months ago since last one... and the last one hase some bad bugs in tv show scraper. Maybe i'm wrong, but your changes sounds like we need more time to test all changes.

I know, we don't have an official road map, but that one is my:
- fix the problem in clsAPIScanner that new episodes are synced with Kodi Interface before the renamer module has do his job (ends in duplicate epsiodes in Kodi)
- fix the new season auto scraping in clsAPIScanner
- fix some other small issues
- finish the IMDB scraper for tv shows
- release version 1.4.8.0

After that we have to redefine the modul classes and split it to classes scraper, services (eg. Renamer), interfaces (eg. Kodi Interface), mediaplayers (eg your new VLC Player solution) and core (eg. Tag Manager, Genre Manager). Also i planned to move the DBElement class into clsAPIMediaContainers and add ScrapeOptions and ScrapeModifiers to the DBElement class. With this changings we can build a new class for scraping processes in EmberAPI and send a list of DBElements with different ScrapeOptions and ScrapeModifiers for scraping (with that it's also possible to scrape only missing data fields, like we can do with images). Goal is the remove that functions from frmMain. The reason to combine data, image and trailer scraper back to one project/dll is to reduce the API calls in all scrapers. The different modules still can be sorted like now.

I've much more ideas to optimise the whole software, but we have to build a new version for the users to work with it.

So, in my opinion we should wait with all your changes and try to fix the last bugs. Also it don't make sense to fix all the folders if we have to combine the splitted scrapers anyway in one of our next steps.
Dan,
(2016-02-06, 00:45)DanCooper Wrote: Maybe i'm wrong, but your changes sounds like we need more time to test all changes.

please merge now my changes. they do not impact your roadmap. They are on the projects and on the structure, needed to have the correct libraries in the correct places but they are not big on the code.
The code changes are limited to the generic.EmberCore.VLC so you must be able to merge everything with no issues.
I do not know why Git is not able to merge automatically

The new VLC is almost done, I just need to finish some tests.
Done.
thank you my friend Smile you rock!

Now I can finish the test on Vlc.DotNet Smile

Question: in your trunk do you have the sub tree vlc.dotnet?
I cannot see it in GitHub...
I have done an experiment with GitHub subtree and similar Smile to hook
(2016-02-06, 15:00)m.savazzi Wrote: thank you my friend Smile you rock!

Now I can finish the test on Vlc.DotNet Smile

Question: in your trunk do you have the sub tree vlc.dotnet?
I cannot see it in GitHub...
I have done an experiment with GitHub subtree and similar Smile to hook

Do you mean another branch? No, that is only visible in your fork. You have to merge it to your master and made a pull request after you are finished.
I've fixed couple of conflicts on the English XML (kept your changes and changed mine Smile) so now you can join everything.
Automatic merge is ok
I've submitted the code with VLC.DotNet.
The code is fine but I do not understand how it should work with the trailers...

It appear to me both the dialog for trailer scrape as well as the MovieEdit for showing the trailer are broken.

What should happen there?
When you edit an existing Movie Source or TV Show Source in the Settings, it is no longer possible to change the path. What is the reason for this?
(Not sure if this question belongs in this thread or in the 1.4.8.0 Alpha)
(2016-02-23, 09:39)hermessy Wrote: When you edit an existing Movie Source or TV Show Source in the Settings, it is no longer possible to change the path. What is the reason for this?
(Not sure if this question belongs in this thread or in the 1.4.8.0 Alpha)

Database reasons. You have to remove and readd your source of you want change the path or multi/single folder settings.
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Developer Area6