Solved Library scanning issue
I just setup a new XBMC on a fresh computer and new windows 7 install. Everything scanned in fine during the initial setup but now I am getting the following error.

Anyone come across this?
Yeah it happens a lot, just press Yes until it connects again. It just means it can't get to the TMDB or whichever scraper you are using, could also be a network issue?
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
Hmm.. I have never come across this problem before? This is the first system that I have installed Frodo on but I didn't think that was the problem.
What scraper are you using ?

I never have this by the way, only when TMDB was down did i see this.
moviedb.org is what I am using. I have added any plugins to this installation so I just used everything that came with Frodo for now. I did notice that I need to activate windows so maybe it is causing the problem?
I notice it a lot when doing a whole library re-scan, if there is a lot of content then the scrapers servers seem to just stop until you badger it a few times with "yes" and then it carries on again. It still should scan everything correctly though.
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
I will try it when I get home. If I cant figure it out I will just reinstall windows and xbmc.
Installing a different OS will not cure the fact that some scraping sites are sometimes down.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Reinstalled the OS and XBMC and everything seems to be running better now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library scanning issue0