WIP Couch Beard
A new project has just begun!

Connecting Couchpotato, Sickbeard, SabNZBD and XBMC into a single website.

Using Wordpress CMS for greater user management, plugins etc.

Search for movies and TV shows with a single search bar. The search bar is using IMDB to search for movies and tv shows.

Share your movie and TV collection from XBMC on the website and view server information.

Check it out on github

Feel free to try it and give feedback.

OBS: This is the beginning of the project. WIP

Autocomplete which uses IMDB search results

Wordpress plugin to manage APIs

Check it out on github
This looks terrific thank you!... Unfortunately I could not get it to work... I got the interface but it would not populate with my Sickbeard, or Couchpotato data...

My SB and CP are on a separate server than my web server running your app... but on same network. I tried both the internal ip addresses as well as external addresses but it did not work. I do have my SB and CP secured via password. I wonder if this is the problem.

Thanks again.

H.
Seems promising, any plans of supporting Headphones in the future?
(2013-05-20, 18:10)hernandito Wrote: This looks terrific thank you!... Unfortunately I could not get it to work... I got the interface but it would not populate with my Sickbeard, or Couchpotato data...

My SB and CP are on a separate server than my web server running your app... but on same network. I tried both the internal ip addresses as well as external addresses but it did not work. I do have my SB and CP secured via password. I wonder if this is the problem.

Thanks again.

H.

Thanks.. At the moment it's only CP and XBMC that is implemented.

That shouldn't be a problem if your applications are running on different machines or if you have secured with password. Just make sure you can log into SB or CP from a different machine on the network. Are you entering IP and Port?
Sorry about the stupid installation guide...

Try get the new version on github that uses cURL instead of file_get_contents it should be faster and fix some errors.
Please tell us if it's throwing any errors/exceptions or if it behaves unexpectedly?

(2013-05-20, 18:46)Username2045 Wrote: Seems promising, any plans of supporting Headphones in the future?

Yeah could be. At the beginning we are focusing on CP, SB, XBMC and Sab though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couch Beard0