• 20(current)
Bugs and Suggestions
(2017-06-07, 19:07)shiro Wrote: Nobody encounter complete system freeze, when using Bello 6, LibreElec 8.0.1?
I have encountered it few times. Every time it occurs when I stop movie/tv show and it returning back to menu with video files or Movies list.
It simply freeze, picture is half-bright, so the "fade-in" animation is only half finished, when it freeze. The only resolution is to hard reset entire HTPC. I have necountered this about 3-4x, purely randomly. Never happened with any other skin.

I have clean install of LibreElec 8.0.1 (after update to 8.0.2 not encoutered so far), few skins and Youtube and di.fm addons. Has someone encountered something like this?

UPDATE:
Even after clean install of LibreElec 8.0.2 its still happening. It happens randomly when I stop the movie/tv series or it will simply end and Kodi switches back to Library of Files view. Its strange, because I never have experienced it with any other skin.

My HTPC:
Athlon 5350 AM1
2GB DDR3 RAM
Asrock AM1H-ITX motherboard
Kingston UV400 SSD (OS), 1TB WD HDD (movies, music...)
(2017-06-12, 00:17)nessus Wrote: If you have your Kodi's libraries builded and the script.skin.helper.service addon properly installed then it should work fine...

Well, even after skin reinstall and soft reset of LibreElec (complete wipe of all settings, addons, etc., LibreElec OS and its Kodi 17.3 is completely clean like its first run after install), it still not works.
I will check that script.skin.helper.service addon, and try to reinstall it if something is weird. UPDATE: addon is OK and properly installed on HTPC and the other PC I mentioned below.
I have indexed my video files into libraries like I do everytime: Set Content -> I choose folder which contains movies -> movies are in directory which match file name -> click OK and it begin to index, download info and artwork.

And to be complete...it does not work also with clean install of Kodi 17.3 on my other PC, where Kodi never been installed so far. So there is no problem with the OS or Kodi itself. My HTPC have LibreElec OS, ad this another PC have Windows 10 x64. It even does not display me those 3D walls backgrounds neither....
I have looked into the Kodi log, but dont know if there is something important. I have uploaded it here:
https://pastebin.com/MgiQSuK2

I ran into one thing, which I dont know what it means. When you go into context menu, where the option "update library" is, there is also option called "scan to library" ....what it does? When I click on it, it simply write "There are no video files in this path"..what it tries to do?
[/quote]
Do you have the script.skin.helper.backgrounds addon installed properly ?

I know that i missed that one from Supported Add-ons section in skin settings but it's needed for some backgrounds.

Cheers
Nessus
Thanks for info, I will check it out.

UPDATE: yay, its working !! Thanks a lot. That addon was not installed or it was old version. When I install it from ZIP file, Kodi says "addon updated"
Where I can find it among all my addons? There are plenty of categories and Search didnt returned me exactly that name...

And regarding those backgrounds, I have encountered another strange thing. I cant select the button which open file explorer, to select folder with multi-image background:

Now I must solve that random complete freezes I mentioned before...
How to make volume bar wider, because db number is on top of the slider.
Is it possible to shorten the time skip animation time on screen. thanks!
I really like your skin very much. I did like the bigger weather display at the bottom like the mod screen shot (though I didn't see how to do that), but aside from that, the only thing so far I would like to see is some way to be able to see more of the plot at one time. Perhaps there could be an option to hide the Wide Thumb, and expand the text into its area? TYVM in advance. I hope you can get that into place. Really great work.
Is there any way to fix the bug in Bello with TV Shows Next Aired for whatever reason when I try and use it this is what happens?

Kodi 17.4
Fire Tv (Lollipop)
Skin 6.1.0

Bug: Whenever i click information on a movie it throws up a extended info error and have to force close to bring menus back etc. I can long press and it will eventually bring up power menu and can shutdown. Also if you go thru a huge mp3 library it will bog down and eventually freeze kodi .

Edit.
I have moved on to another skin, the Extendedinfo error is common error i've noticed. It seemed like when it brought up the info dialog the panel wouldn't completely load and then would just get stuck over all the other windows. Anyway, you have a great skin, best of luck. You can delete this post, it wont let me lol.
@wikdclown

Can you provide a debug log. The instructions are in my signature. Use the Basic method. Once you have enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restart Kodi then replicate the problem. In your case, bring up the extended info and scroll through your mp3 library. Once done upload to pastebin and link back here.

With the extended info, maybe this is the issue... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2538808
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Just started using this skin and its my goto skin now, love it.

I do however have 2 requests.
1. Would it be possible to have the album art and cdart bigger in the music osd. I listen to heavy metal music and the album artwork are a work of art and its a shame to have it so small on the screen!
2. Have artists names appear as clearlogos instead of text in the library view and osd

thanks, keep up the good work with this skin
@dazzaw
Sorry but the answer is no to both.
I like the OSD screen just as it is. As for the clearlogos my intention is to have of these extra arts to minimum.

Cheers
Nessus
What a amazing good looking skin this is thank you very much for this one. I do have a question though, on the movie facts tab I only see the premiere date, any change I forgot to install something?

Extendedscript and all other addons are intalled and everything is working fine only the movie facts isn't working, any ideas?

Thanks again for this skin.

Greetings
At first open of item's video info, you have to wait a little for the script (Skin Helper Service) to load the info. That's for the library added items. For the rest, the "Movie Facts" are different and they are part of the entire "script-script.extendedinfo-DialogVideoInfo" window.

I will add a loader indicator for both in the next update so the user understands that the info it tries to load.
If it's not, then it's script's fault, not a skin bug.

Cheers
Nessus
hi mate, are you still working on this version of bello?
Yes. I just send an update to official repo
v.6.2.0
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bugs and Suggestions5