• 21(current)
Bugs and Suggestions
(2017-11-07, 19:21)nessus Wrote: Yes. I just send an update to official repo
v.6.2.0
(2017-11-07, 19:21)nessus Wrote: Yes. I just send an update to official repo
v.6.2.0

Hello, love the skin.  What changes were made to v.6.2?
news from github

hallo nessus please add option or make in netflix view infinite scrollable like in your old bello skin. If it reaches the last movie it doesn't look good.
is it possible to hide "Master user logged in" and total movies count from the Home screen?
Movie logos are not displaying in Netflix and video wall views? any reason? i have installed artwork downloader..but i have required files in my movie folders clear logos , fanart.. etc.
First of all I must say that I am very pleased with your skin, that is why I decided to add a suggestion, because that is the only thing that bothers me, regarding your skin Bello 6.

Could you make it possible that alongside the subtitles, there would be the flag of the countries, so you can identify subtitle language.

Best wishes
For the incoming Version 7

Can I make 2 small requests?

Can you consider adding, for the next iteration, Banner View in TV Shows that actually displays more than 1 banner?

It's much more useful and pretty all around, specially for people like me who have 800+ TV Shows.
You could keep the existing banner view (that shows one big banner + info) and add a wider view as well, would be awesome.

Example (doesn't have to have THESE much banners displaying, of course) just a general idea of how it could look with more than 1 banner displaying:

(taken from my Emby server "banner view):

Or a more practical example of what I'm suggesting (Taken from Aeon Nox):

Something inbetween these 2 ideas, for example? I'll leave it to your creative thinking.

And also, could you include pulse animation (or at least an option to enable it) in the main menu? 

Thanks for version 6, it's my skin still
Do you think that if you post your request a couple of times it could make it happenHuh!!!

Please stop spamming the forum with same request.

Thanks
Nessus
(2018-09-30, 20:13)nessus Wrote: Do you think that if you post your request a couple of times it could make it happenHuh!!!

Please stop spamming the forum with same request.

Thanks
Nessus
Don't need to be so harsh, I simply posted it on the right thread, instead of the "version 7 coming" one and I forgot to edit the other post. Apologies for that...
And no, I def. do not spam to make things happen.

Keep up the great work.

Another request, would it be possible for you to include rotten tomatões and Metacritic dialogs in the coming version to use with the metadatautils ?
Since the main problem is, that these values will only work INSIDE of the info dialog (if the skin supports it) it's pretty much useless to sync them using my Emby serer (already being discussed here:https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/62504-fetch-rotten-tomatoes-from-emby-instead-of-kodi-plugin-second-try/) . No way to display them in widgets, library views, player, etc. 

But you could add this feature directly linked to display for whoever had OMDB API key Smile
XBMC version :18 rc1
OS platform:Android 7.1.1 on SM-T560NU
Skin version:Estuary
Bug description:Cannot install custom wizard, it stops with error after download
(2018-12-03, 21:08)MP.STREAM Wrote: XBMC version :18 rc1
Bug description:Cannot install custom wizard, it stops with error after download
 Are you lost ?

This is the Bello skin forum.
(2018-12-05, 20:18)nessus Wrote:
(2018-12-03, 21:08)MP.STREAM Wrote: XBMC version :18 rc1
 Are you lost ?

This is the Bello skin forum. 
Nice to hear from you! Bello 7 going fine? Smile
I try to install bello7 but as soon as I install it and go to the crash menu.
Then when I go to open kodi does not open

The files .dmp -> https://ufile.io/blt3gcqt
Hi Nessus,

First of all thanks for such a great skin. I have just come back to Bello after upgrading my media box from Krypton on a Wetec box to Matrix on the NVidia Shield & just loving Bello 8.

I have come across what I think is a small bug in the information screen for both Movies & TV Shows. I exported my old library & imported into the Shield using nfo's & locally stored fan art & posters. The issue I am seeing is when the external drive is not connected the Poster art in the information screen is not being populated, the fanart is. Both are also displayed in the library view without issue when the drive is removed. I have tried another skin & the default kodi skin & the poster is displayed OK in the Info screen when the drive is removed.
Hopefully this is something that can be sorted unless I have done something wrong.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bugs and Suggestions5