Reordering / Customizing the Home Menu
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some insight as to how I might be able to reorder and customize the Home screen menu. For example, I'm currently using the "Pictures" menu as a "Bonus Features" menu, but I would like it next to "Movies" and "TV" (ie: swapped with "Music" position). I've dug around in some of the skin files trying to get a feel for how everything is organized, but since I really have no experience skinning I'm not really sure where to start and I thought I'd try reaching out here.

Does anybody have tips or ideas as to how to tackle this? Thanks
(2013-05-24, 02:51)pcallen1015 Wrote: Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some insight as to how I might be able to reorder and customize the Home screen menu. For example, I'm currently using the "Pictures" menu as a "Bonus Features" menu, but I would like it next to "Movies" and "TV" (ie: swapped with "Music" position). I've dug around in some of the skin files trying to get a feel for how everything is organized, but since I really have no experience skinning I'm not really sure where to start and I thought I'd try reaching out here.

Does anybody have tips or ideas as to how to tackle this? Thanks

Home screen is rather complicated. What you need to do is swap music and pictures items (container 303 and 304). Leave containers in place, just swap it's items.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Thanks, I'll give that a shot

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Reordering / Customizing the Home Menu0