xbmc crashing
Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have a tethered jailbreak on my apple tv 2 running 5.2.1
It has been working fine the last few months until this week. When in xbmc browsing or attempting to play a video file my atv will quit xbmc suddenly and relaunch..Two things have happened this week which i'm wondering if they are contributing to my problem or if it's something else. I changed skin from quartz to sio2 and i lost power and had to reboot. Has anybody else had similar problems? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated as it's quiet an annoyance.
Thanks
Anybody? I re-jail broke my atv 2 and i'm still having the same issue. The atv2 itself works fine, netflix etc are perfect, but xbmc with skme addons just isnt happening. If anyone has any ideas or advice at all it would be very much appreciated.
Thanks
(2013-06-09, 08:42)hunta32 Wrote: Anybody? I re-jail broke my atv 2 and i'm still having the same issue. The atv2 itself works fine, netflix etc are perfect, but xbmc with skme addons just isnt happening. If anyone has any ideas or advice at all it would be very much appreciated.
Thanks

Check if you have enough space on Apple TV. If not clear data from cache folder. Google it you will get the path of folders. If addons are not working but xbmc is working fine, it means no need to jailbreak needed and the problem is with addon.
Hi thanks for the reply. I will give that a try and see how it goes.
Thankyou

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc crashing0