Problems with subdivx
Hi guys, from the last couple days im having problems getting subs from Subdivx.com I think that they change something.
Can anyone confirm this?
Thanks in advance.
James.
Debug log, please.
Always read the XBMC Online Manual,Frequently Asked Questions and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting use -> Log file.

XBMC subtitles addon isn't working anymore for subdivx., they did change something at subdivx.com

I know they changed something because I couldn't download subtitles even outside XBMC, from a browser, they forced me to loggin again.

By the way, there is no error msg in XBMC, it just freezes and I am pretty sure it is because it keeps waiting some kind of authentication, user and passwd, that was not required before.
If you look podnapsi in the XBMC subtitles addon, you will see you have fields for user and password, because I guess it was always required by podnapsi. I guess subdivx put that restriction a few days ago, that caused the addon stop working
Darix the subtitles can be download even not login just the option "bajar" is in other part of the page and more little, but the addon just freeze.

Here is my log.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=23133
Another log, different system, same problem. The system remains in Connecting state for long time. I didn't see any information indicating the problem in the log file, but surely someone more familiar with the addon should...

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=23673
I think that the service.py must be updated but I don't know with who talk about this.
yes, subdivx noy work, freeze the addon
Same problem for me too.
subdivx.com in this page is requesting user and password to download subtitles
(2013-06-15, 01:04)claudiomet Wrote: subdivx.com in this page is requesting user and password to download subtitles

Not true, you don't need that for download the problem is that the quick download button is gone and now you need to enter to the subtitler to get it.
The author of the scrapper is trying to fix it right now.
Same problem Here, I'm using an Android G-box, the only site that works is opensubtitles.org.
(2013-08-28, 00:54)karlangas76 Wrote: Same problem Here, I'm using an Android G-box, the only site that works is opensubtitles.org.

There's not problem with the script. If you have problems with all maybe the problem is on you side.
(2013-08-28, 03:20)jamesdm Wrote:
(2013-08-28, 00:54)karlangas76 Wrote: Same problem Here, I'm using an Android G-box, the only site that works is opensubtitles.org.

There's not problem with the script. If you have problems with all maybe the problem is on you side.

I am also having problems with subdivx (and argenteam) as both sites have recently changed the location of the download links. What kind of logs should I provide to debug this? XBMC.log does not seem to contain enough information.

Podnapisi and opensubtitles work ok, but they lack the quality of spanish subtitles that Subdivx and Argenteam have.

Thanks for looking into this.
I been looking into this issue a little bit.

It seems the downloading of the subtitle takes place correctly, as I can find a subdivx.rar file in the following temp directory:

\\OPENELEC\Userdata\addon_data\script.xbmc.subtitles\sub_tmp\

But the add-on does not end its execution.

I ve been also looking the script for subdivx located here:

https://github.com/amet/script.xbmc.subt...service.py

Its nicely done and there is a lot of debugging taking place that would be helpful, anyone knows how to access this debug log? I am fairly new to XBMC but I maybe i could fix the script.

Thanks again!
Well, for those who are interested, I was able to pin the error to this line in the service.py script of subdivx:

Line 178:
mtime = os.stat(os.path.join(tmp_sub_dir, file.decode("utf-8"))).st_mtime

The error is caused because the guys at subdivx put this file in the downloaded rar:

"Importante Leer Para La Utilización De Este Archivo.txt"

As you can see in position 33 there is an accented character so the utf-8 decoding fails.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems with subdivx0