Home - deactivate Widgets ..
Hi,

yesterday I discovered this skin - and it's excellent and with superb livetv section ! Well done !

But unfortunately I can't deactivate or remove the Home screen widgets - Since I use neither playlists nor "'Ongoing TV shows" I only see a really annoying infinite looping circle .. what should I do; there is no option to replace or deactivate it..

And are there any ways, plans or mods to customize the menu entries more flexible, for example I'd like to have an entry to directly access a videos folder; atm I have to use the "films" entry and step through sub menus ..

Greetz

LCS
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
1. No plans but you can install the extendedinfo script and show trending movies, shows etc... or show random items (press backspace on a widget or go to settings > skin > home > manage custom home widgets). I will try to include a fix for the loading indicator in the next version but it's not easy to find a simple solution.

2. You can set any folder as a favourite and select it as a custom item. No plans to add custom submenu items at the moment.
Thanks for your answer. Will I find the extendedinfo script in official xmbc repository ? Do you have sample code how to use ?

Greetz

LCS

PS: livetv OSD and EPG rockz !
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
UNCHAINED Demo Group
Look here -> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=146690

Download the script from github, extract it, rename the folder to script.extendedinfo and c/p it to the addons folder... then you have options like "popular movies", "trending movies", "trending shows" etc.
thx ! will give it a try !
UNCHAINED Demo Group
(2013-05-31, 15:25)`Black Wrote: Look here -> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=146690

Download the script from github, extract it, rename the folder to script.extendedinfo and c/p it to the addons folder... then you have options like "popular movies", "trending movies", "trending shows" etc.

Hello!
I tried to do this, but nothing happens. In the Widgets Menu I still can switch only between "Playlist" and "Ongoing TV Shows". Any suggestion? Thanks.
Then you didn't do it right. Do you see the extendedinfo script if you go to applications?
(2013-05-31, 19:05)`Black Wrote: Then you didn't do it right. Do you see the extendedinfo script if you go to applications?
No... Sad
Well, I just controlled in addons folder and I did a mistake...now it's perfect!
Sorry! Wink
installed extendinfo.script - works perfectly ! And thanks for the second tip with the favorites ! Atm nothing left to be desired Wink
UNCHAINED Demo Group
Hey just wanted to know..will the extendedinfo widget show me trending movies from the internet? What service does it use?
It uses trakt.tv.
Cool. I'm already a member of Trakt! Installed it now. Great stuff

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home - deactivate Widgets ..0