Can't Map Services to Channels 3.4 & Git 3.5.16
I messed up my system somehow and had to uninstall tvheadend. After I reinstalled, I was able to find services, but when I click on "Map selected" to hopefully map the services to channels, nothing ever appears under Channels. I also tried the "Map DVB Services to Channels" under "General". Neither option gave me channels. So I then tried to upgrade Tvheadend via Git. 3.5.xxx, but I am getting the same results. I have also tried to delete /home/.hts/tvheadend which did clear all of my settings so I could start over but I am getting the same results.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on what is going on? Really lost from here...
Has the process for adding channels from Services changed? There are a couple new buttons but I am not able to the channels mapped with either.
Posting a tvheadend log would probably shed some light on the issue. The channels should be mapped when you click the Map services to channels button, unless they're all encrypted and you haven't checked "skip availablity check when mapping".

I wouldn't recommend using the latest git versions, I tried installing it at a friends place and it wouldn't even compile. Better stick with 3.4.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't Map Services to Channels 3.4 & Git 3.5.160