Tv Resolution
Hi there,

after getting my TV-System (TVH as backend running on a QNAP NAS, RaspPI with openelec & XBMC, Samsung T22B350 Screen) running, I am facing the following problem:

XBMC is filling the screen perfectly, but resolution is limited to 1280x720p (Monitor 1920x1080p). Cannot be changed!
But when watching LiveTV the pictures are compressed not to 4:3 but 3:4 (!!). Videos run in 1280x720p, only the live-stream shows this. HD-channels are generally not working!

All settings in both XBMC and openelecs "config.sys" are tested and correct. With 'tvservice -e="DMT 85"' I can force to fill the screen, but no chance operate XBMC anymore.

I'm not sure, where the mistake comes from. Could be TVH or openelec too. I'm on my way in te appropriate forums

Anyway: Does anybody have a useful idea??
Thanks
...no ideas??
I think I saw some other threads on the forum about people having aspect ratio issues with the Pi. I can't be bothered to search for them right now but you should find something about it.
...a helpful guy from Sundtek already put me on track. With his help I foud those threads you mentioned.

I have searched the forum for "TV-Resolution" instead of "apect ratio".

Sorry, my mistake, but excuse me for my bad english

Regards[/php]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tv Resolution0