Frodo lag after awhile
So has anyone else noticed this?
I've asked around a handful of times before, and never get an answer.

I'm running I believe 12.2 Frodo on a full on gaming rig ( i7 proc 8 gigs ram nvidia gtx series ) and didn't have any issues with this happening until the release candidate 12.0.

Basically this is what happens. If I start the PC from off, everything is fine. Menus run smooth, movies play smooth etc.

After a couple days ( I don't shut this pc down as it is a media server ) the menus begin to lag horribly, and the videos in turn do the same. Obviously, there is a memory leak of some kind, or this wouldn't happen. I've set my audio and video settings correctly, and as I said...if I reboot the computer, it runs perfectly again for a couple days before the lag sets in.

Anyone have this problem? Or...is it already a known issue and is being working on?
What skin are you using?
Aeon MQ4.
Anyone?
I've had similar experiences but haven't tried tro track down the exact issue. I'm using a slightly modified version of Confluence, so it probably isn't skin related, but it could be addon related. My solution was to have a scheduled task that restarts XBMC at 5am every morning. That seems to have taken care of it. I know that isn't technically a solution, but it's a bandaid I can live with.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo lag after awhile0