Customize wall
You can change the wall to get dvd and blueray, cover what this in red and what should change and it is like this in the green.

please
This is something I mentioned before that I would love to see added to Nox, covers in wall view would be a huge improvement in my opinion. For my setup, about 95% of my movies are blurays so I use a little cheat. Download the GIT version https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox and copy the media folder over the one with from the regular download

Go to a windows explorer and type %appdata% then roaming/XBMC/addons/Nox folder to find the media folder (this should be correct, I'm not in front of my setup to verify 100%)

Do a search for textures.xbt in the skin folder and delete it

Find the clear case overlay - it's in the thumbs folder I believe and copy the bluray cover into it with the same name (overwrite it)

Then enable clear cases in wall view, you will see bluray covers

Of course this doesn't work for different file types (dvd, sd, etc) it will only show bluray covers over everything. Better than nothing though for me.

Hopefully this helps, I might not have been real clear... watching game 1 of the finals right now.
could an example of me doing in a video?

I did not find this textures.xbt
Work In Progress:

My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2013-06-07, 23:16)ShadowTek Wrote: Work In Progress:

How you did it?
Im editing the Viewtype_AddonWall, its not done yet as I want to change it to Viewtype_Wall when done, which means quite a bit more editing in multiple files to make it the new Viewtype_Wall view. Plus I have to add the horizontal/vertical switch and logo.
Logo's Made So Far:
If you are sharing to this, just wait if I can help in something I am available, but do not know much of XML.
Of course I'll share it when I'm done, it will take awhile to finish though.
Logo's Made So Far:
Just a quick update, I added it as a brand new view called CaseWall, this way it is a separate mod that doesn't mess with existing views.. Everything is just about good to go.. Still have to decide if I'm gonna add a movie logo to the view somewhere and I still have to add a scrollbar. Also theres some cleanup I still need to do.

The down side is its a complex mod that adds allot and Im not gonna type out a massive install instruction. What I will do is simply (when done) is post the files.

I will use tags in the files showing what was added.. that way if you want to add it to your nox that already has mods added.. you can go through the files and add my tag edits. There are 9 files that have been edited (so far) plus the new Viewtype_CaseWall.xml (id 997) file or you can simply copy the files over.
Logo's Made So Far:
I did not understand very well, but as you are creating a new mod you can't do he pulls the file rather than scrape?
(2013-06-09, 10:42)kyro2007 Wrote: I did not understand very well, but as you are creating a new mod you can't do he pulls the file rather than scrape?

Sorry dude, Im not sure what you are trying to say?

On another note, I decided against adding it as a new view as I can already see the problems people may have installing it. so I decided it will replace the existing view.
Note: Most of my movies are 720, thus the majority of blu ray cases, but theres a few DVD cases there, works just fine...

Updates:

No Background, logo:

Background, logo:

No Logo:

TVshows:

Episodes:
Logo's Made So Far:
When you are ready, have the link please, I'm looking very ^^.
(2013-06-10, 18:27)kyro2007 Wrote: When you are ready, have the link please, I'm looking very ^^.

Well, if you don't mind it replacing the Info Wall view (as its just a modified version of it) you can have it now:

Download

If you want it to replace the existing wall view, you'll have to wait as I convert it over from infowall to wall as I started it over when I decided against making it a new separate view. In any case, I posted it above (replaces the addon/info wall) when I get it to replace the wall I'll post that for you.
Logo's Made So Far:
My friend, you did not break a twig, you overthrew a trees by Min.
I am you and too, if I can help in something.

You should put this download plungs session for you want is very nice what you did ^^.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Customize wall0