[RELEASE] Music Party Mode
(2013-12-31, 06:02)teeedubb Wrote: New version in first post:

Code:
New icon.
Added addon settings where timeouts can be configured + option to disable toggling of the fullscreen info.

Fixed typos.

Thanks a lot for your plugin.
I should've thanked you before, as I have been over a year using it. My XBMC starts and music plays straight away in fullscreen visualization. I Love it.

One issue I found. I am giving GOTHAM a try... I still dont like it much, but your plugin seems to be incompatible...

Will you work on a new one for Gotham? Or shall I stick to frodo 12.3Huh Your work is essential for my xbmc at home.

Big Grin
Nah don't let this addon stop you from using the awesomeness that is Gotham. I'll update it in the next few days, but in the meantime you can manually install it by extracting the contents of the zip file in to the addons directory in your xbmc user data folder (I'm pretty sure its the python version bump that's preventing installation).
Ok the addon in my repo is already gotham compatible, I just didnt update the download link on the first page. All good now!
(2014-06-29, 09:35)teeedubb Wrote: Nah don't let this addon stop you from using the awesomeness that is Gotham. I'll update it in the next few days, but in the meantime you can manually install it by extracting the contents of the zip file in to the addons directory in your xbmc user data folder (I'm pretty sure its the python version bump that's preventing installation).

Thanks a lot, got it working now... I will carry on giving Gotham a try for a few more days...
Works a treat for me in Gotham thanks very much.
I am would like to add your repo to the xbmc sources to keep it automatically updated.
I can see your repo on github what url do \i use to link to it please.
Direct link is https://github.com/teeedubb/teeedubb-xbm...-1.0.1.zip
V1.0.0 pushed to my repo

Updated for Kodi 19/20

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Music Party Mode0