Solved XBMC with ssl support in ffmpeg
OK, thanks for the information!
@Memphiz's
ich schreibe auf deutsch, da in deinem Profil german steht und mein Engisch doch nicht so gut ist !
ich habe noch eine Frage zu https Streams und Android, in Moment funktionieren diese Streams noch nicht, ist eine Integration überhaupt geplant ?
Oder gibts eine Möglichkeit das selbst irgendwie einzupflegen ?

I write in German, because German is in your profile and my Engisch is not so good!
I have a question to https streams and Android, in this moment streams do not work yet is ever planned integration?
Or is there a possibility of the self-install somehow?

gruß Gerhard (translate with Google)
I am not into android and can't really answer your question. For German to english translation the google translator is good enough - no need to add the German Part in your posts Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I just have a quick question concerning this issue.

In this thread, I have been hearing that ffmpeg with gnutls crashes on iOS.

Yet, if you install Isengard or 15 on the iPhone, ffmpeg seems to actually have gnutls, as YouTube Live streams actually function.

Now my question is, is ffmpeg compiled in as a separate library such as libRTMP, or is it statically compiled in to the executable? (Windows and Linux seem to have files named libavcodec and similar, yet I find nothing similar on iOS).

I ask because, I know the Apple TV 2 is dying, but the YouTube add-on works great for now, except no YouTube live support.

I'd like to "drop in" a library like you do with libRTMP, if it's possible, vs compiling Kodi from scratch.
1. We enabled gnutls support for all our platforms on Jan 1st 2015: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/efd9...ca3248175b

2. It was not crashing on ios but on osx 10.6.x

3. ffmpeg is linked statically - no drop in replacement

4. You would need to compile isengard for your atv2 (no support as we dropped it from our compiles - but theoretically it still might compile Wink ).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I know this is a very old topic. However, I've run into this myself while developing an addon. Turns my provider is using HTTPS for HLS streams and the addon is working fine on newer Kodi versions. But.. I need to support XP, so ability to run it under Frodo 12.3 is a must.

Right now I added a workaround to stream via a remote Livestreamer(Streamlink) python proxy. All good, but having a native support for TLS would be even better.

So my question is, has anyone been able to compile a custom version of XBMC 12.3 with FFMPEG that actually supports HTTPS?
it will be a lot easier to get rid of XP...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC with ssl support in ffmpeg1