XBMC StartUp ERROR = '' 0xc000007b ''
Sad 
I have done a fresh install of Windows 7 64Bit and i get this ERROR after installing XBMC = '' 0xc000007b ''

Things i have tried:

1) Installing 4 Different versions of XBMC
2) Running as Admin
3) Running in compatibility mode.
4) Un-installing Direct-x + Reinstalling
5) Un-installing , Reinstalling my graphics card
6) installing all Windows updates.
7) uninstalling / Reinstalling .Netframework 4

I have no idea as to what could be causing this.. all other programs on my PC seem to work fine.
ANY Help welcome.

Sad
So, I was wondering if anyone else has had this error happen to them..

(( I cant get ANY version of XBMC working ? ))

It all seems a little strange, to say the least.
just so you know you are not alone -

Few weeks back that happened to me on an XP box - this my test laptop that i try new things out on. I installed Frodo and got that error.

Unfortunately I don't know what fixed it, I messed with it for a while, uninstalled re installed, cc cleaner, ran virus scans, malware scanners etc ... i did not post the question because it sounded absurd - i left it alone and was going to wipe out the laptop - when i got around to wiping it out, magically it just worked - no clue what happened ... or why

sorry this is of no help - but just to let you know there is some other machine out there that this happened to
Sad 
Thanks dugan26,

Its good to see it has happened to someone else,

I am not sure whats causing this.. i have even tried 'XBMC as a plugin for WMC' and that errored also ?

I am stumped, all my programs and video players work fine..
Its as though XBMC is banned on my PC,
Lol.

I have also tried CCleaner and no joy.... What the hell is it.. AAAAGGGHHH!

I cannot find anything on the whole interent about this... i think a perticular file is corrupt om my PC,
Ps also tried SFC /SCANNOW

i give in.
I know this does not solve your problem ... but did you try another PC? just for sanity reasons
Responded to your other post.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC StartUp ERROR = '' 0xc000007b ''1