pivos xios
Just brought the xios and it won't let me switch to linux. I have a sd card loaded with linux, but i when I try to load it, it will say,e signature failed, installation aborted... Am I doing something wrong?
The Pivos forums would probably give you the fastest advice, but in any case, more information is needed. Did you download the linux FW image from the Pivos website? If so, can you tell us which URL/post you used? What format was the SD card in? etc. The more details, the better.
Thanks, but I need a plug and play box. I'm not that good with computers. I will send it back...
It is an excellent box under linux, and very much plug and play once installed, but installation isn't that hard. I ask for details because there are experimental installs that are floating around there, and I want to make sure you have the correct one. It's also possible that you got the wrong firmware image, since there are two different XIOS revisons.

As long as you follow these instructions, you should be fine: http://www.pivosforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=941

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pivos xios0