[file2]
[artist2]
[album1]
[file1]
[file2]
[album2]
[file1]
[file2]

right-clicking on a specific album lets me scrap the information and also gets the album-cover.

But it seems simply not possible to right-click on folder [music] to scrap (and get the album-covers!) recursively all the artists / albums !?

Is there a way I didn't find out so far?

Thanks,
f0x
First off ensure that you've got the scraper correctly set. Go to Settings -> Music and ensure that the Universal Scraper is shown as default service for albums and artists. If this is OK then you can either go to Music -> Files and choose the root source of your music files and in the context menu select Scan Item To Library, or as it sounds like you've already done some already you could just use Update Library from the context menu while browsing your artists or albums. These assume you've added your root source under music files rather than individual artist or album folders.

Also just note that this is not tagging, this is just adding information to the library's database. Tagging is the process of setting the track names, album artist, etc, that you should have done prior to scanning to the XBMC library.

Hope that helps.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tagging complete music library at once?0