Release Random Trailers Screensaver / Script
(2013-12-30, 02:17)wgstarks Wrote:
(2013-12-30, 02:03)kzeleny Wrote: No that only really applies to your movie library, the hide watched feature is to hide trailers of movies in your library that you have already watched, and does not apply to trailers outside of your movie library.

Thanks. So then is there some configuration that only uses the trailers in my library without YouTube or iTunes?

Or better yet, my library and iTunes? Maybe that's what is actually happening? Been watching it for about 15 minutes but so far all trailers are from iTunes.

When xbmc scrapes movies into your library if a trailer exist in the movie folder with the correct name xbmc will add that file to your library. If there is no local file the scraper will search for a trailer on youtube or some other site and place alink to that trailer into your library. When you select library mode it just pulls these trailers out of your XBMC Library without regard as to where they come from.

I the the folder mode it simply randomly plays all files in a given folder.

In the Itunes mode it grabs a list of all available trailers off of iTunes then randomly play them.

Hope that all makes sense...
-ken Z-

Messages In This Thread
New Version 1.1.3 - by kzeleny - 2013-12-29, 23:04
RE: Random Trailers Screensaver - plays random trailers from library/folder/iTunes - by kzeleny - 2013-12-30, 02:25
RE: Random Trailers Screensaver - by kzeleny - 2014-02-07, 17:13

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Random Trailers Screensaver / Script1
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.