Release Random Trailers Screensaver / Script
(2014-02-09, 09:34)bluenote Wrote: Works great now, thanks.

I find that I have two use cases, one where I'm viewing trailers for content I have, and the other where I'm viewing trailers for content I don't have and want to send to CP.

Can you come up with a good way to launch for the two cases? And the two different configs?

EDIT: I managed to edit the zip file and make a cloned copy of the addon with a different name, so I can have the two different configs and two separate shortcuts on the home/programs screen.

What would make this really good for CP use is a "DVD new releases" source like flixster trailers. Or if there's a better one or configuration to sort those from the existing sources?

thanks for your work on this, it's awesome. I remotely manage a pvr setup for my parents and they love this. With CP integration I'll get less service calls tooSmile

I have an api key for flixter/rotten tomatoes and I think I can pretty easily grab the list of new DVD releases from them then use TMDB to look up the trailers for them. I will work on this tonight. With luck I should have an update that will do this in the next day or so.

Ken Z.
-ken Z-

Messages In This Thread
New Version 1.1.3 - by kzeleny - 2013-12-29, 23:04
RE: Random Trailers Screensaver - by kzeleny - 2014-02-07, 17:13
RE: Random Trailers Screensaver / Script - by kzeleny - 2014-02-10, 19:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Random Trailers Screensaver / Script1