Script failed - skin widgets
Setup: Ouya with libstagefright build of XBMC

Whenever XBMC starts, a notice pops up saying "Script Failed! Skin Widgets" and then "Skin Failed! common plugin cache." I read online that I should try deleting the commoncache.db located in the library folder of the userdata folder. However, that file doesn't seem to exist. I am looking at the userdata folder at /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/userdata

I have default settings for both scripts, except i enabled debug for the common plugin cache. I'm not sure if it's supposed to output its own debug log or if it outputs into the xbmc.log.

Any ideas as to what my issue could be?

Debug log: http://pastebin.com/SFFu8nph

EDIT: I had path substitution set up in advanced settings for addon_data folder, which apparently the common plugin cache doesn't like. When I removed that, the common plugin cache script stopped failing, but I still get an error for the Skin Widgets script.

I suspect the skin widgets script error is likely due to the pathsubstitution too, because I still have pathsubstitution in place for the playlists folder and the Thumbnails folder, because I actually really need the path substitution for the the thumbnails. If this is the case, here's to hoping compatibility is improved in these scripts for pathsubstitution.

I did try to search for solutions, but all the threads so far have just been coding errors that popped up with new versions and were later fixed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Script failed - skin widgets0