Uninstall Scrappers
I do all of my own scrapping with MetaBrowser and though it takes time i have complete control over the end result and I like that.

Though I do not mind TMBD loading the odd items for movies such as sets and what not, TVDB is constantly changing my stuff aroiund (firefly case in point) and the way things change over there it causes all kinds of issues with the way some tv season episodes should be ordered.
Since I do it myself can I just uninstall it? Or do I have to ive with it no matter what.
unRAID 6.6.6 Pro 64TB AZZA Helios 910, GIGABYTE Z97X-UD5H/ Intel i5-4460, 16GB G.SKILL Sniper Series DDR3 1833, EVGA 1050G Supernova PS, 4 x iStarUSA BPN-DE350SS Cages, 2 x SUPERMICRO 8-Port Controllers, 2 x WD 4TB (PARITY 1&2), 10 x WD 4TB (ARRAY), 6 x WD 3TB (ARRAY), 3 x WD 2TB (ARRAY), 1 x EVO 240GB SSD (CACHE), 1 x CRUZER FIT, AVR-x3400H, LG-UBK80, QLED 6f
you cannot remove it. but if you store you nfo files in the directory with the artwork files, there is no reason TVDB scraper would change anything since it will always give priority to local information before scraping anything off the net

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
I store all of my metadata in the same folder with the files, except for actor images which have their own so there are no duplicates. But I have kind of found the priority thing not to be the case with some things especially it seems my firefly changes back to aired order everytime I edit it to true order (Blu-Ray order). I actually edit the title in the .nfo manually and then it is changed by tvdb scrapper back to aired order again.
To the point where I have now removed firefly and just keep a shadow copy in the collection, with the plot saying just to play the blu-rays.
unRAID 6.6.6 Pro 64TB AZZA Helios 910, GIGABYTE Z97X-UD5H/ Intel i5-4460, 16GB G.SKILL Sniper Series DDR3 1833, EVGA 1050G Supernova PS, 4 x iStarUSA BPN-DE350SS Cages, 2 x SUPERMICRO 8-Port Controllers, 2 x WD 4TB (PARITY 1&2), 10 x WD 4TB (ARRAY), 6 x WD 3TB (ARRAY), 3 x WD 2TB (ARRAY), 1 x EVO 240GB SSD (CACHE), 1 x CRUZER FIT, AVR-x3400H, LG-UBK80, QLED 6f

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Uninstall Scrappers0