Win library mode
How to have access to the library mode I can't select the Library mode on the checkmark on the left I try to follow that:
[/size]To scan your music collection into the Music Library, first make sure you are not in 'Library Mode' (checkmark on the left). Next, browse to the location of your music collection and bring up the the Context Menu. (The selected item can be a music file, a folder containing music files, or a folder containing other folders.) Select the option labelled "Scan Item to Library". XBMC will then scan the selected music source into the library database. Once the scan is complete, you can browse your collection by selecting 'Library Mode'.
You can't select the "Library Mode" radio button on the left slide-out menu until you've scanned your music files into the music library (wiki). See Adding_music_to_the_library (wiki) in the wiki for details.
Thank you for your reply. I did what They said but I can not change the Library Mode button with my mouse and at the site 3.1 music library; my side bar is not the same as we see.[/size]
If you use the arrow key to navigate to the MUSIC option on the XBMC home page, do you see the following options listed underneath?
Code:
| Artists | Albums | Songs | Files | Library | Add-ons |
  • If so, when you select "Artists", "Albums" or "Songs", are the correct items displayed?
  • If you don't see all those options underneath MUSIC, then you don't have your music files scanned into your library.
On the home page of WBMC if with the arrow of my lap top I go to music what I see it's
Files --- Add-ons and underneath I have icon of my favorits musics select
When on music if I ( Scan item to library) I see on the top of the screen for few seconds a message of a dowloads files.....
You definitely don't have your music files scanned into your music library. Are you sure your music files have correct ID3 tags? Check your debug log (wiki) after running the "Scan item to library" option on your music files source location to see if there's any indication as to why they're not getting added to the library. You can upload your debug log (wiki) (xbmc.log) to www.xbmclogs.com and post the assigned URL here so others can also review the log.
Thank you very much for your help .This is the url recived from email after follow the instruction from logfile/ easyù; http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=29650
I still have my problem How I can repare it
  • Where are your physical music files located?
  • What format are they in?
  • Are they properly tagged with the necessary metadata so the information can be extracted and used to populate the music library?
Thank you to answer me but I don't have much computer knowledge. I downloader xbmc for windows 7 and then I install xbmchub wizard edition with fusion source. Everythings seems to work good but I can not toggle the library mode .
Hi! I just see the following research has xbmchub wizard that is not recognized by xbmc my problem may just come from there?

I just see the following research has xbmchub wizard that is not recognized by xbmc my problem may just be from there?
We don't support the XBMCHUB wizard, and it has nothing to do with official XBMC. I would not use it at all.
(2013-06-20, 01:54)cristalain Wrote: Thank you to answer me but I don't have much computer knowledge. I downloader xbmc for windows 7 and then I install xbmchub wizard edition with fusion source. Everythings seems to work good but I can not toggle the library mode .

Generally, only media files you physically have on your XBMC system's hard drive or on a file server can be scanned into your library. In other words, if you don't have your own media files, then you can't have a library. Don't know anything about XBMCHUB and, as Ned Scott had mentioned, we don't support it here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
library mode0