Solved Streacom IR & Remote - Easy custom setup that works with XBMC
Dear Sirs,

My name is Levente Benedek from Hungary, i am building HTPC computers, i discovered your cases and love them.
The most i am using for the moment is the FC8 Evo. The only problems i have is the IRRC and IRPB. I am using for my systems Harmony Ultimate remotes configuring them in a way where everything can be controlled from the remote. I must have the ability to use the remapping software but the problem is that i bought already 2 sets of IRRC and IRPB and the remapping software is not recognizing the infra device. The only thing is working on the IRRC remote version is to turn on and shut down the device, nothing else, i tried of course the red and blue button switching but with no luck. Now i red on your forum that the problem could be that the IRCC/IRPB that i purchased is an older version and it is not compatible with the remapping software or no proper driver has been installed for them. I purchased all my cases and IRCC/IRPB from Caseking in Germany as your official reseller point. Please help me further, how can i solve this issue, where can i buy the proper IRCC/IRPB devices or what alternative Infra can i buy to make it work, as i would love to use your cases for the future.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Streacom IR & Remote - Easy custom setup that works with XBMC - by benelevi - 2014-08-01, 09:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Streacom IR & Remote - Easy custom setup that works with XBMC1