• 10(current)
Release Xbox One Skin
Great to see you come back!!!!
Love your work but don t use it for now because of no customisable tile... Will you add it ? Pretty please Wink
Thanks anyway!!
Cheers
toyota12303 hi. thanks for continuing to support this fantastic skin !!!!
Great to see you come back!!!!

Please, can you solve livetv problems?

I wait impatient further updates!!

FANTASTIC JOB !!!!
Hey mate loving the skin cant wait for the next update

i had an idea for the live tv app could you make it so it opens PseudoTV so it looks like the live tv on xb1 but also have an option in the skin settings to change it back to pvr mode or something would be great.
Yes I think the pseudo TV idea is a great one!!!
Would be great!
Awesome work on this skin! Do you have any plans on making a repo for this skin so we can get auto updates?
(2013-11-20, 17:15)ToxicAnt Wrote: Awesome work on this skin! Do you have any plans on making a repo for this skin so we can get auto updates?

I think it is the best skin... But incomplet !
I would like these improvements to be the best skin:

1-full PVR support (live tv)
2-Personalized tiles (playlist suport, addon's, icons, ...)
3-Category degraded backgrouds support like Xperience 1080
4-Diferents type views for media library or better.

Please toyota12303, non stop this skin !
Here is a review of the xb1 shows off heaps on the ui so this should be good for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9dH8WQqZaw
This is looking great, can't wait to see its progression once the XB1 is released . I do wonder how I can disable the splash screens that come up when going into settings or video or music?
(2013-11-21, 21:11)timnsr72 Wrote: This is looking great, can't wait to see its progression once the XB1 is released . I do wonder how I can disable the splash screens that come up when going into settings or video or music?

when you go to appearance an under when you select skin goto skin setting an on the first page scoll down an you will see disable splash screen change the silider so it's on the right side Big Grin
That worked! Thanks
Awesome very Awesome keep up to good work i am waiting for the new update Smile
Hello toyota12303

I have already mentioned earlier, skin is a good excellent.
But if you emulate xbox one please don't change the way about skin.
In my opinion these are two different things,regular skin and emulate skin.
Emulate skin is much harder to do, is not easy to clone Microsoft stuff.

All the best for the future work.
Been playing around with this skin for the past couple days & it is fantastic. Really excited for the new build to be uploaded as that updates the skin to the current appearance of the Xbox One!
is it possible to make the skin also fully compatible with Gotham ? sorry for my englisch guys I am dutch speaking and writing is not the same Smile
May I ask why the skin is so big?
Appreciate the work btw Smile
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25