• 85(current)
Release Xbox One Skin
(2013-07-16, 05:56)toyota12303 Wrote: Update :

Here are a few more changes that i have made :

Now all the main advert images get updated every time you login
Added a window for TV & Movies - but still needs changing
Changed the animations so they look pretty much exactly the same as the xbox one
Created a game info window & a fading window so when you launch a game it doesn't just open it fades into the game and then fades out back to the dashboard when you exit the game
Customized some of the views & colours
Added internet explorer window that's linked to the browser script so you can open websites from xbmc
Finished the recent section of the home tab - this is where you can access your most recent items. e.g. if you play a game through advanced launcher it will show up the fanart on the recent section and from here you can launch it again.This also works for movies & tv shows.
Added a video window to the recent section on the home tab - so now you can minimize a video you're watching and it will go to your recent and keep playing. & im working on the option in the settings to make it pause the video when you minimize it and when you next log in you can carry it on from where you left it.
Changed Navigation sounds
Changed Boot image
Changed Bing search - global search

Here are some of the things im still working on:

Integrating the gamertag script so you can use your xbox live account and view recent achievements, games played, friends, & avatars
Skinning the irc script to look like skype - with this you can setup and enter chat groups and talk with friends on xbmc
Changing the Views for games, videos, apps, music
Link trakt.tv to the rest of the ads so they get updated everytime you log in
Add some options to change the ads to your own pictures in the settings
Change some of the fonts & sizes

Here are a few images of the changes:

dude i want xbox game i mean game launcher just link this why it is not in the latest skin update i want this can i manually add or you will add it in our next update because that info and system above the game tile looks cheap
(2015-01-16, 17:59)toyota12303 Wrote: @naval85 : That's because that is an old link, the most recent links are always on the first post.

@ADHDMedia : Yeah I was having this problem too. The skin currently still uses an old version of extendedinfo, I will be uploading the latest update for this skin when I get back home and this includes a lot of fixes and supports the latest version of extendedinfo.

I will start uploading the latest update when I get back home, I will also include a list of the changes when it's online. There is still no support for Helix, this should be fixed shortly.

Update still coming?
(2015-01-17, 21:33)naval85 Wrote:
(2013-07-16, 05:56)toyota12303 Wrote: Update :

Here are a few more changes that i have made :

Now all the main advert images get updated every time you login
Added a window for TV & Movies - but still needs changing
Changed the animations so they look pretty much exactly the same as the xbox one
Created a game info window & a fading window so when you launch a game it doesn't just open it fades into the game and then fades out back to the dashboard when you exit the game
Customized some of the views & colours
Added internet explorer window that's linked to the browser script so you can open websites from xbmc
Finished the recent section of the home tab - this is where you can access your most recent items. e.g. if you play a game through advanced launcher it will show up the fanart on the recent section and from here you can launch it again.This also works for movies & tv shows.
Added a video window to the recent section on the home tab - so now you can minimize a video you're watching and it will go to your recent and keep playing. & im working on the option in the settings to make it pause the video when you minimize it and when you next log in you can carry it on from where you left it.
Changed Navigation sounds
Changed Boot image
Changed Bing search - global search

Here are some of the things im still working on:

Integrating the gamertag script so you can use your xbox live account and view recent achievements, games played, friends, & avatars
Skinning the irc script to look like skype - with this you can setup and enter chat groups and talk with friends on xbmc
Changing the Views for games, videos, apps, music
Link trakt.tv to the rest of the ads so they get updated everytime you log in
Add some options to change the ads to your own pictures in the settings
Change some of the fonts & sizes

Here are a few images of the changes:

dude i want xbox game i mean game launcher just link this why it is not in the latest skin update i want this can i manually add or you will add it in our next update because that info and system above the game tile looks cheap

Those are like some of the original screens buddy. Try to keep up.
@naval85: Can you please stop spamming me with messages and forum posts. You are welcome to suggest new features and ideas but private messaging me with a title "READ THIS" and saying "Me and my friend need these changes." Isn't going to help.

@ADHDMedia: The latest skin update has just been released, the latest download link is available on the first post. You should stop seeing the extendedinfo script errors now. You will have to download the latest extendedinfo script from HERE or running the skin setup should install the latest version.

Not too much has changed in the latest update as I haven't been able to work on this skin very much. I have mostly focused on fixing any problems and optimizing everything. Helix is still not supported, this should be available in the next update.
Thanks a ton brother. I'll be happy enough to stop getting the script error for extendedinfo lol

If you get a chance with the next update, we're still in need (in my opinion, anyway) of some fresh views. And I think it would be really cool to just have an option to turn off all the trakt.tv ads in the Xbox Video section and just have it pull titles from library, similar to the dashboard adverts. If that's possible, it would make it much more functional to see actual titles from your own library that you can pull up and watch, instead of just looking at the movie info with trakt.

Does that make any sense?
Update: The latest skin update is running great! No more extendedinfo script errors. I did start getting xblfriends script errors, and forum browser script errors with it, however. Any ideas? Thanks bro!

PS Finally copped me a real XBox One, and I must say, you've done a fantastic job bro. I already thought so, but now using a real XBox shows me how close to the real thing it actually is. Great job bro!
unfortunately this is not working with the latest Kodi version. is there any plans to make it work with the latest version ?
(2015-01-21, 06:44)navarisun Wrote: unfortunately this is not working with the latest Kodi version. is there any plans to make it work with the latest version ?

He just said that this update is not Kodi compatible, but will be soon in the next coming update.

(2015-01-18, 22:38)toyota12303 Wrote: Not too much has changed in the latest update as I haven't been able to work on this skin very much. I have mostly focused on fixing any problems and optimizing everything. Helix is still not supported, this should be available in the next update.
@ADHDMedia : That's good!
Hmm I'll have to take a look in to that, I don't use the xblfriends script anymore, but the forum browser is working fine over here. Have you tried re-installing it from the store ?

Thanks man! What are they like ?

@navarisun : Kodi is still not supported, but this should be fixed in the next update coming shortly Smile

Kodi support is coming along nicely, there's still quite a few more things that need to be fixed, but the latest update should be available soon!

There is also a new option for tile transparency! (See images below)

watch gallery
(2015-01-24, 20:03)toyota12303 Wrote: @ADHDMedia : Thanks man! What are they like?

It's amazing man, a LOT cooler than I had thought. Honestly, we bought it for my daughter, but it's in the living room and I've been dying to play a new Madden game for years, so I just bought Madden 25 and have been going at it for hours lmao

It's really cool the way everything is so accessible and I love the TV integration. Pretty awesome if you got a few bucks for one.
Erm, why is my avast antivirus telling me i now have a load of trojans and viruses when i extract the shell onto my c drive?
Hello lozzareeves

Please do not use avast antivirus,with toyota12303 skin and file everything is fine.
Avast jumps out on everything.
Use K-------y as a true protection.

Best Regards
(2015-01-29, 08:06)senna99 Wrote: Hello lozzareeves

Please do not use avast antivirus,with toyota12303 skin and file everything is fine.
Avast jumps out on everything.
Use K-------y as a true protection.

Best Regards

Hey, I've tried avg and kaspersky but it's still picking up loads of bad files
(2015-01-18, 22:38)toyota12303 Wrote: @naval85: Can you please stop spamming me with messages and forum posts. You are welcome to suggest new features and ideas but private messaging me with a title "READ THIS" and saying "Me and my friend need these changes." Isn't going to help.

@ADHDMedia: The latest skin update has just been released, the latest download link is available on the first post. You should stop seeing the extendedinfo script errors now. You will have to download the latest extendedinfo script from HERE or running the skin setup should install the latest version.

Not too much has changed in the latest update as I haven't been able to work on this skin very much. I have mostly focused on fixing any problems and optimizing everything. Helix is still not supported, this should be available in the next update.

you custom build version like is not working kindly please update the link
Hello Toyota

Did give your skin a try (Windows)

everytime i switch a window the "comandline-box" pops up for a Moment, no Idea what cause this issue.

As i notice this Skin puts a bunch of files outside from XBMC and its folders on to the Harddrive.
After Uninstalling the Skin, nearly all of them seems to stay at there Places.

Couldnt finde a Uninstall instruction anywhere (do you have a Git?)

Where Do i have to look to remove the Files which come with this installation?

What i found so far is the "APPI" the "Assistance" and the "Vol" the "test1" and the "WGET" Folder are there others?
Ist there anithing more to do beside delete these Folders to uninstall ur Skin? (whiping) , so nothing "unused" is left there.

If there is a uninstall Guide, and i just didnt found it, just guide me there.

Thanks.

Regards.
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25