• 3(current)
Release Xbox One Skin
I just had a few mins to load your skin up this morning. It is amazing! The animations are smooth and perfect. For an early test release this is fantastic, and it is now my default skin. Can't wait to see where you take this, and thanks again for your hard work.
& Thanks for that fabiomello Smile on the tv & movies section i will be linking the items to trakt.tv by default so its constantly updated with the all the new releases. and then i will be adding customizable options in the settings to enable what you want there e.g. you could have random tv shows & movies from your library there or you could select each item and pin something there like apps, videos, favourites ect. this way you can customize it to how you want it Smile

& you can disable rss if you go to settings > appearence > skin > there is the option there to disable or edit RSS.

& Thanks dgm1960 Big Grin
Hi Toyota,

the Skin really Looks promising. However, I have a problem downloading it from your SkyDrive. When I click the link, it first prompts me to the SkyDrive Login page. When I log in, it says that the file is not available anymore. Can you fix that?

BR
futuro
Hello futuro
im not sure why its doing that because the skin is still on there and others can access it fine. Try this link : https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=C5...q0ARyAewZc or try accessing it from another web browser. if this doesn't work then ill upload it to another site Smile
this skin look really promising although I missed the xbmc categories (at first I don't even find my tv shows)
I think that it would be clearer if you make two differents categories for movies and tv shows ( and allow us to go to this category by clicking on the title and not going all the the way to the tiny green square), and that the screen could be populated by recent tv show or movie like xperience 1080 does...(maybe don't stick so much to the xbox one interface )
The zoom thing when we watch a movie then come back to home menu is really nice ( a bit buggy though ) and I think it is not clear whereas you're on or not on the title category on the top... ( also the highlight name is getting off as I go on the right side)

Anyway this is just a beta so I will wait and hope that this skin gets better and better !
thanks for your work and for sharing it!
cheers
Thanks and if trakt.tv isn't working then you will need to download this https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3687...edinfo.zip & yeah in the next release i will try to add a option in the settings to have customizable tiles and to have seperate sections for movies & tv Smile
cheers
& yeah i know i still need to add controls to the dashboard video window. at the moment it only has 1 button to maximize/minimize. and i will add a button to the osd to minimize to dashboard. yeah the tab labels sometimes go abit weird on different screen sizes so in the next release i will make a group control for the labels so they should always be in the right position.
Smile
I must say, I'm not usually into many of the newer skins but this skin looks really good! Keep up the good work, going to give this a test run tonight. One suggestion, I'm not sure if this is possible or not but I think it would be cool if you could integrate couch potato with the trending trakt movies. That way when you see something is trending you can add it straight to your CP client.
toyota12303

Please add all actual download links to the opening post, as it can be confusing searching all over the thread.
Suggestion: use Github for your project. Can be annoying uploading always 230MB to skydrive and also annoying to download Smile

cheers
@toyota... The download link in your first post worked but the one in the update post didn't. Briefly checked the skin and it is impressive. Will check it further tomorrow. Is the PVR section already functional? Checked that today but I didn't get any channels
(2013-07-18, 22:02)butchabay Wrote: Suggestion: use Github for your project. Can be annoying uploading always 230MB to skydrive and also annoying to download Smile

I wonder why the textures.xbt is so huge anyway... where are those 200+ mb textures compared to Immersive, I certainly don't see them. Smile
Thats weird the media folder uncompressed is 80mb and the compressed textures.xbt is somehow 234mb.Huh I dont see how this is possible so in my next upload ill just upload it uncompressed & on Github Smile
That's entirely possible but even 80mb uncompressed is pretty large. Immersive has 6-7mb textures uncompressed so I was just wondering what you added because those textures on the home screen can't take up so much space.
I've had a look through the media folder and it was because i had loads of bing backgrounds in there for the bing search. ive set the bing background to a single image now and cleaned up unused items in there and got it down to 30mb Smile
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25