• 8(current)
Release Xbox One Skin
Great update Smile
This really is coming along well!

The home screen doesn't seem to use the animations though, is that expected, They do seem to work when navigating movies etc fine though.

I can't wait for this to be complete, customisable buttons, home screen animations, more views, and this is a winner.

The animations from xperiece would be perfect on these tiles (kind of a inflating/deflating upon highlighting). It's a month, fast animation, and adds a "shine" to the selected tile allowing for a nice Xbox style visual queue.

Looking forward to seeing what you add next, this is definitely my skin to be as it feels very close to complete already.

Awesome work, already anticipating the next update.
I have to agree with Patrick this is an awesome skin however I really need to question why Traktv or Hula or Youtube is so relied upon. There needs to be a script on script off kind of thing going on. I see for example the new star trek movie I click on that it shows me traktv why do I want to see that for when all I want to do is watch the movie or access the movie information and then play the movie. I think you are trying to be too technical and it takes a dunce like me to point that out. However I am wondering if Ned will give me another warning for calling myself stupid?
hello toyota12303
I have a problem with plugin.video.steam and plugin.video.vevo.
Every time I get a message error script,do I need account for this two plugin,
or it is impossible to use them in Serbia.
Thanks in advance and do not forget to say skin is an excellent.
Now works plugin.video.steam. I made ​​a mistake in the settings skin,
only not working plugin.video.vevo.
Thanks for all the comments Smile

Patrick : when you change the dashboard animations in the settings this changes the grouplist it is using and each grouplist uses a different slide animation (this only changes the animations of when you move section left & right) and i will be adding an option to have the xperience animations soon with the shine effect.

Mark : they are not too relied on they are just used for people who want to use those sections of the skin (vevo, steam ect) but i will be adding an option to link them to the web browser script soon - so then it will only require 2 addons : the web browser script, and the extendedinfo. & i will also be adding a function so that if you dont have the addon then that section it uses wont be shown. (so you wont see any errors) (the only problem is that the web browser script doesn't work on all platforms)
i will also be uploading another version of the skin soon for anyone who has problems with the addons. this version wont require any addons but some sections may have to be changed/removed.
and i still need to finish linking some of the dashboard items properly, but soon you will be able to click a movie on the dashboard e.g. Star Trek, and it will bring up the video information dialog where you will be able to view a trailer ect.

senna99 : the addons should not require any setting up, but some may not work in Serbia, soon i will be adding an option in the settings to link those sections to the web browser script so it should all work fine. i am also going to upload another version soon that wont require any addons / scripts but some sections will have to be removed/changed
Ok thanks for your reply,thank you very much for your efforts.
That's great news, I'm looking forward to the Xbox style bump and shine when highlighted etc as it gives a real quality feel to skin ad extra depth/dimension. Xperience feels so slick and I can't drag my self away from it, however this skin is getting me there Smile

I keep testing it and it gets better and better, and I believe I'll move over to this skin full time very soon! It's becoming my most anticipated skin!

With animation/bounce etc on the home screen, customisable buttons (as I live almost exclusively on addon scripters "categories") this skin will be my go to skin.

I currently use a custom version of xperience, by Saste, but edited in Xbox one colours etc. this is pre changes and is so fast, so sleek so informative with absolutely no bullshit or pointless gfx, this skin you have made is feels the same, its fast, provides only the information we need, and presents it beautifully. It's very impressive how much you have done so far. For example in xperince, my home screen "movies" has only 1 "advert" style image, my movies, and my tv shows isthesame, this is night on perfection! My "home" screen has 2 "ads" which are spotlight and new movies... Again, clean, precise and informative. I see this with your skin, it's clean, it's precise and is relevant... Plus it's fast! It's a very impressive skin so far. I really do hope you continue to work and develop it.

I'll keep testing, playing with this skin and I do hope you keep sharing your work with us, as I see this being a very popular skin with the community when it's complete.

Thanks again for sharing,
@ toyota12303 what I am saying though, is that I have Star Trek in my library yet if I click on it then I am going to trak.tv. I have noticed recently that the TV DB are saying that they are having money issues so if they go down then that is a site that people cannot use for TV shows. How long will it be for another site to go down? I personally would sooner see what is in my library rather than having too much from an outside source.

In fact I can now say that I am really fed up with trak.tv I click on fast and furious 6 thinking that it will play the movie, yet it goes to trak, I click on the smurfs it goes to trak. Every movie goes to trak unless you go into your library. This skin would be excellent if it stopped going to trak.tv website for movies that you already have and just want to watch.

Regards

Mark
How about going to trakt, and if the movie is in the library there would be an option to play it.
If not, an option to add it to CouchPotato ?
Hi,

I notice in the new OSD that there is no "info" section, will this follow or is it missing by design?

On original OSD pressing info brings up the plot etc, with new OSD activated, nothing happens when I press info, only when I press ok I get the new OSD.

Other than that, looking good and loving the skin. Looking forward o the next update Smile
Any news on when this skin will move from WIP to the skin section. It'll likely gt more eyes in there. Also, I will happily test this skin for you as/when you need bug reports, I'm awesome at complaining/moaning bout things not sing perfect Rofl

Looking forward to the next update,
Hope it's not to far away Wink
Hello toyota12303
You are very quiet these days, whether that means you packing something new about skin.

Best Regards
It's quiet... Too quiet Wink

I'm waiting for the "surprise mutha fucker" moment where Toyota whips out a finished product, slams it on the table and we ddos his skydive account trying to get hold of it Smile

When's it coming Toyota Wink
You have right Patrick Bateman.
Too quietly is on forum Xbox One Skin,maybe we can expect a big surprise.
Greetings to all members.
Really impressive work on this skin toyota12303.

I mention this only because it's something I really wanted to be able to use on my own skin. The Segoe font you are using is not open source. Do you plan on maintaining this font in the final version of this skin?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25