• 86(current)
Release Xbox One Skin
The popup comes up when you have the option checked to snap every page to homescreen. Been meaning to report this issue myself, but I keep forgetting.
(2015-02-03, 03:51)ADHDMedia Wrote: The popup comes up when you have the option checked to snap every page to homescreen. Been meaning to report this issue myself, but I keep forgetting.

Hey toyota, any chance you would know how we can fix this?
I can't see my on-screen keyboard. I can't click anything on it. Please reply quickly Sad
Any plans of making a install video there is lots of info in this post and it's hard to follow for a new user please help!!!
I think we finally lost him guys [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
DialogKeyboard.xml fix Smile

http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/48igEOKz/file.html
(2015-03-24, 00:08)blueshinex Wrote: DialogKeyboard.xml fix Smile

http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/48igEOKz/file.html

Cool, thanks bro
Hello Toyota

As I was unsure as to which version of XBMC this worked best on, I tried installing it in XBMC 13.0 Gotham and XBMC 12.0. both on a Windows 8.1 based PC. After going through the "console" setup (which i must say, you did a fantastic job in recreating), it tells me to press the XBOX Button to return to home at any time. Sadly, this doesn't seem to do anything for me. My only option is to press B on the XBOX controller until I eventually get return to original "console" set up screen. I'm really looking forward to using this skin.

My ultimate goal is to use this as the main UI for my gaming PC, and have it launch Hyperspin, Steam, Hulu, & Netflix all from within this controller friendly and easy to use UI. I know my personal goals can be accomplished with PlayOn and several Add Ons for XBMC. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could assist me in getting this skin to work flawlessly so I could essentially put aside my keyboard and mouse and enjoy a custom "SteamBox" Cool.

If anyone could suggest a XBMC version that works best for what I need I'd be very grateful.

Thanks.

Regards.
After initial setup, on "press xbox logo" screen, when promo video is over, press 'A' instead of 'xbox logo' on x360 controller.
(2015-04-13, 17:17)pimikiel Wrote: After initial setup, on "press xbox logo" screen, when promo video is over, press 'A' instead of 'xbox logo' on x360 controller.

Thanks, pimikiel.

I haven't tried that but I would assume it works, I feel stupid for not attempting it already.

Would you, by any chance, be able to assist with my other issues with XBMC?
sure. I'll do my best
(2015-04-15, 13:56)pimikiel Wrote: sure. I'll do my best

Which version of XBMC does this skin work best on? It says something about an Amazon add-on not working. When I go to XBOX Music and search a video from YouTube, it doesn't actually launch and give me an error.
I think it was said here that skin is not working with kodi, and Youtube plugin is outdated, so any previous ver of xbmc shoud be fine.
Can someone do me favor and share the xbox 360 controller map? I recently deleted it by mistake and the link for it is no longer valid... Thanks guys Smile
...anyone?
  • 86(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25