• 89(current)
Release Xbox One Skin
(2015-12-06, 03:55)thomasbehan Wrote:
(2015-12-01, 02:36)Therealmr_cooper Wrote: Dependencies not met contact author. What do I do here?

To fix this inside the addon.xml in the .zip filder edit where it says xbmc.gui change the version to 5.9.0 if your using the latest kodi

Hope this helps
you should then be able to install

I tried to do that, saved it all, the new zip looked exactly like the old one, same structure, everything, except the change in the addon.xml, but when I try to install it on kodi, it tells me that the file doesn't have the correct structure

I'm also using Kodi 15.2
(2015-12-06, 03:55)thomasbehan Wrote:
(2015-12-01, 02:36)Therealmr_cooper Wrote: Dependencies not met contact author. What do I do here?

To fix this inside the addon.xml in the .zip filder edit where it says xbmc.gui change the version to 5.9.0 if your using the latest kodi

Hope this helps
you should then be able to install
Ok I've done this but is still says dependencies not met. I'd love to utilize this skin but it still won't install. What do i do?
Sorry was the other version and not this one.
I realize that this thread is as dead as a dodo but thus far I haven't found any Xbox One themes that looks good. I'm only having trouble installing the skin. Due to continuous errors of dependencies not met when trying to install the zip file (skin.durango720.zip) I copied and pasted the extracted files directly into the appdata folder (users/roaming/kodi/appdata). I can switch to the skin via settings easily and I get the usual prompt of "would you like to keep this skin" and select yes. Once that happens it takes me to what I can only describe as a first time setup screen. All goes well until it asks me in which country I am. I select US and then it does a connection check. It then says i am connected but reverts back to the country selection screen. My pc is connected to the internet when this happens. I'm running Windows 8.0 with Kodi Isengard 15.2. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Can I get a little assistance?
How do you re run the setup at the beginning. My pins won't show up as well as games
Confused
How do you re run setup from beginning. My pins or games don't pop up
I've tested out the skin!!!!! ....well sort of .....it looks promising,
but I always get stock on the setup
when it ask for your location.... what should I doHuh??

(I'm not sure but I can be using an out dated version of the skin)
Hey. I have been having some problems with the skin on startup. Once I choose a country it says that it is connecting to internet and after that I go back to the select a country screen. Please help me because I really like this skin.

Also can you update the XBOX.zip link on mediafire or MEGA. Big Grin
Hello all, I will no longer be working on this version of the skin as I am currently working on an updated version that has been re made for the latest version of Kodi. This also features the new updated dashboard interface along with loads of fixes for problems thst people have in the previous versions.

Here's a link to the new forum post:
(2015-10-02, 23:50)haywirephoenix Wrote: Are you pressing return on the keyboard at the end?
This was happening to me when I was pressing A on the controller

If that isn't working for you, delete line 11 of this file:

C:\Program Files\Kodi\addons\skin.Durango720p\720p\Home.xml

Code:
<onload condition="!Skin.HasSetting(FirstTimeRun)">ActivateWindow(53)</onload>

If you do that, be sure that the toggle in:
Settings > Preferences > Skin > Settings > Other > Random Settings > "Uncheck to run setup"
Is set to On
-----I I
-----I I
For safe measure.

I can upload stuff for you if you get stuck. Good luck!

p.s: Pressing Up Arrow or Dpad up should bring up the menu to fast forward the intro video

HAYWIRE! PLEASE! Can you hear me out and give me your opinion on what I'd like to do with either the skin or shell, whichever works best?
(2017-07-09, 06:19)CaliKizid Wrote:
(2015-10-02, 23:50)haywirephoenix Wrote: Are you pressing return on the keyboard at the end?

Code:

Settings > Preferences > Skin > Settings > Other > Random Settings > "Uncheck to run setup"
Is set to On
-----I I
-----I I
For safe measure.

p.s: Pressing Up Arrow or Dpad up should bring up the menu to fast forward the intro video

HAYWIRE! PLEASE! Can you hear me out and give me your opinion on what I'd like to do with either the skin or shell, whichever works best?

P.M Me buddy, I'll help in any way that I can.
So how do I download this to try out... I click in the click and then click the download button and it says you download is starting but it never starts to download. Do I have to actually aignout at MediaFire or something?
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
(2017-07-09, 21:08)smitchell6879 Wrote: So how do I download this to try out... I click in the click and then click the download button and it says you download is starting but it never starts to download. Do I have to actually aignout at MediaFire or something?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ui4bh54bph...go720p.zip

Seems to work for me, it opens in a new tab before it starts the download: try disabling your ad blocker?

p.s: Beware, this hasn't been updated in a long time so no Krypton support
(2017-07-09, 19:43)haywirephoenix Wrote:
(2017-07-09, 06:19)CaliKizid Wrote:

Code:

Is set to On
-----I I
-----I I
For safe measure.

P.M Me buddy, I'll help in any way that I can.
It tells me I dont have permission to access the page, I even added you to my buddy list and it still won't let me pm you.
  • 89(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25