Req PVR - Reminders?
AshG totally unrelated but you might want to checkout BBC livescores service addon by el_paraguayo. It has been solving me loads of issues since it bumps a notification each time a game starts for the leagues I follow. Of course this is applied to other teams in my case, I don't need to get a reminder to know when my team is playing Smile
(2015-02-02, 09:25)nickr Wrote: Just let it record and watch it when you feel like it.

But if your watching live and recording you can't change channels, With a remider you could change channels. Really useful for people with one tuner.
Get more tuners.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2015-02-02, 16:45)enen92 Wrote: AshG totally unrelated but you might want to checkout BBC livescores service addon by el_paraguayo. It has been solving me loads of issues since it bumps a notification each time a game starts for the leagues I follow. Of course this is applied to other teams in my case, I don't need to get a reminder to know when my team is playing Smile

Thanks Enen92 - sounds interesting, i'll look it up....

(2015-02-03, 07:27)nickr Wrote: Get more tuners.

That's a little extreme!
For me it would be useful to set a reminder in EPG guide for future shows that we would like to watch and to get a reminder when it's about to start and let me switch to it.
It happens regularly that we are watching something and totally forget what's playing on other channel.

Maybe it can be done by addon not sure but it sounds so simple to implement.

/edit:
Another topic about this http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=211551

And according this post it's on the TO-DO list
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1863861
(2015-02-03, 15:25)AshG Wrote:
(2015-02-02, 16:45)enen92 Wrote: AshG totally unrelated but you might want to checkout BBC livescores service addon by el_paraguayo. It has been solving me loads of issues since it bumps a notification each time a game starts for the leagues I follow. Of course this is applied to other teams in my case, I don't need to get a reminder to know when my team is playing Smile

Thanks Enen92 - sounds interesting, i'll look it up....

(2015-02-03, 07:27)nickr Wrote: Get more tuners.

That's a little extreme!

I have enough (four) tuners to cover all four multiplexes that broadcast freeview in my city.

Of course in environments where there are many more channels and muxes, it is less feasible.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
+1
nickr is just being a jerk as usual.

I think this is a useful suggestion, OP.

There is LiveTV implementation in Kodi for a reason. Not everyone is simply recording shows for later. Many of us like to watch LiveTV. Myself included. If you are going to be a jerk...don't bother posting in threads. I've seen you doing this crap in other threads too.
|Kodi: Nvidia Shield 2019|Media Server: Unraid 40TB|TV Tuner: HDHR Prime|Server Apps: TVHeadend w/ Cablecard (FIOS), Plex (Kodi backend), Radarr, Sonarr
+1

Would be nice to be reminded that a show is about to start instead of missing it and having it spoiled the following day in work! Wink

example from mediaportal

http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIA...m_Reminder
Maybe something could be implemented into Kore?
Media_Center_Master (wiki) || First_time_user (wiki) || Kodi Store || T-shirts: Villian, Protest, Graffiti, Emoji, Black on Black, K-18L
This is the one thing that i had to sacrifice when i switched from another solution.
Didn't realise i would miss it, sure would be nice to have a reminder system integrated. Sure hope this will make it in someday!
+1 for this

Any official news regarding this feature?
Just working on an Addon for this, my Python is a bit rusty so bear with me! but I've got a basic PVR reminder working, it's just a bit rough and ready at the moment... will respond on here when i've sorted it...
(2015-10-24, 01:33)AshG Wrote: Just working on an Addon for this, my Python is a bit rusty so bear with me! but I've got a basic PVR reminder working, it's just a bit rough and ready at the moment... will respond on here when i've sorted it...
Nice!
(2015-10-24, 01:33)AshG Wrote: Just working on an Addon for this, my Python is a bit rusty so bear with me! but I've got a basic PVR reminder working, it's just a bit rough and ready at the moment... will respond on here when i've sorted it...

Awesome, can't wait to test it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR - Reminders?4