Req PVR - Reminders?
There is an addon to do this which i installed but it is not as integrated as one would want.
I wish this would be nicely integrated with the PVR guide of kodi and hope someone would have the skills to implement that

258581 (thread)
Quote:There is an addon to do this which i installed but it is not as integrated as one would want.
I wish this would be nicely integrated with the PVR guide of kodi and hope someone would have the skills to implement that

258581 (thread)

I have the skills and it is on my list of todos for Kodi PVR core. It's only a matter of not having enough free time...
(2016-08-20, 10:12)ksooo Wrote: I have the skills and it is on my list of todos for Kodi PVR core. It's only a matter of not having enough free time...

I'm going to be setting up PVR again on Kodi soon, have you made any progress towards this yet?
No, unfortunately not.
+1

(realising this is an old thread, but it already being listed in Popular Feature Requests just wanted to make it that bit more popular :-))
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/15467
I'm not too familiar with gitbhub workflow, but hope your work finds its way into the official build (master?), thanks!
(2019-03-29, 22:04)fvisagie Wrote: I'm not too familiar with gitbhub workflow, but hope your work finds its way into the official build (master?), thanks!

It will, for Kodi v19.
Excellent!

I currently use a third party addon for this function (i believe an older version is in the kodi repo) that actually works quite nice. Looking forward to having this integrated and extendable in v19.
(2019-03-29, 22:51)Atreyu Wrote: I currently use a third party addon for this function

Mind sharing what add-on you're using?
(2019-03-29, 21:52)ksooo Wrote: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/15467
Very nice.....This is looking great.  Smile
(2019-03-30, 10:57)fvisagie Wrote:
(2019-03-29, 22:51)Atreyu Wrote:  
Mind sharing what add-on you're using?   
 There is an addon in the official Kodi repo that will do the job. Addon is called 'KN Switch-Timer' and is listed under services.
(2019-03-30, 12:56)Dumyat Wrote:  There is an addon in the official Kodi repo that will do the job. Addon is called 'KN Switch-Timer' and is listed under services.

Ah, it seems to be this one, thanks.
Kodinerds repo has an updated version, but i dont know whats in the update.
I am looking forward to this feature since NextPVR used to have something like this and I used it a lot for a brief time (sadly it was removed in a version upgrade).  I have a couple of questions on the implementation.

1. Can the option to record be disabled?
2. Can the feature notify the addon with sufficient time so that a WOL can be send?
3. If the database supports reminders can this be configured by client independently?  I might want to have the reminders follow me room to room, but some people might like separate reminders.

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR - Reminders?4