tv shows not showing up right in library.
I have multiple tv shows in my library where some of the episodes show up but not others. It doesn't seem random either. For example the first 15 episodes of battlestart galactica show up fine (which is the entire first season) but the other three seasons do not show up at all. I have absolute ordering turned off though I've tried turning it on and that doesn't help. As another example animaniacs only has the first episode of the first season showing up in the library.

All of the other episodes are named in the same format as the ones that show up. eg battlestar galactica is named like this 'S01E02 - Water'. They were origionally all in one folder but I tried breaking them up into separate season folders. Didn't help at all.

I'm also having the problem where a number of shows just don't show up in the library at all but I'm assuming that thats because of how they are named.
Are you sure that you have them named correctly and in the right file structure?

The biggest issue I had was that although I had them structured correctly

TV SHOWS
----------------Star Trek Next Generation
--------------------------------Season 1
-----------------------------------------S01E01

I didn't have them named correctly. The S01E01 is the most important bit.

I know you have said that you have them set up like this, but it might be worth checking the naming of those files using FileBot or similar. That is what I used and that way you can check them with the correct database and it will rename them for you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tv shows not showing up right in library.0