• 8(current)
[Release] IMDb Update (Movie Ratings + Top250 + MPAA) *Jarvis*
Works like a charm ! You saved my day !! Thousands of thanks !

The other two addons don't work anymore or are too complicated to work. This one is perfect.

By the way, would it be a too long way, unless another mod do it already, to build a prompt at the end of the movie play to rate it on IMDB, as Trakt.tv doing it for TV shows ?
(2014-09-09, 14:05)LittleLama Wrote: Works like a charm ! You saved my day !! Thousands of thanks !

The other two addons don't work anymore or are too complicated to work. This one is perfect.

By the way, would it be a too long way, unless another mod do it already, to build a prompt at the end of the movie play to rate it on IMDB, as Trakt.tv doing it for TV shows ?

no problem, that was the reason I developed this add-on.

yeah, I already had this idea, but IMDb does not offer any API do rate a movie. So for now it is impossible...
Ahh that's it ! Okay it's understood.
Jandalf:

Thanks for doing this, it works great!
Jandalf,

I know it is out of the scope of this add-on, but would it be possibe to add Oscar Winner from IMDB database? A simple button that would show oscar winners.

Thanks
(2014-10-19, 23:04)Edworld Wrote: Jandalf,

I know it is out of the scope of this add-on, but would it be possibe to add Oscar Winner from IMDB database? A simple button that would show oscar winners.

Thanks

Sorry but I will not do this, because I have no time and because there is no API to get the Oscar winner data from IMDB.
Hello.

Do you know for what reason the addon is unable to scan my entire library in one single run?

The following happens:

A) I start it and it seems to advance only a certain number of movies at a time. Then it finishes saying X of Y movies were scanned.
B) I have to rescan, it jumps the movies scanned and pickups (i guess) on the first unscanned. Then A) happens again and B) (you got it, right? Tongue)

This is unpractiable for a library of 3400 (and growing every day) movies Tongue
(2014-11-09, 03:38)djhifi Wrote: Hello.

Do you know for what reason the addon is unable to scan my entire library in one single run?

The following happens:

A) I start it and it seems to advance only a certain number of movies at a time. Then it finishes saying X of Y movies were scanned.
B) I have to rescan, it jumps the movies scanned and pickups (i guess) on the first unscanned. Then A) happens again and B) (you got it, right? Tongue)

This is unpractiable for a library of 3400 (and growing every day) movies Tongue

I don't know the reason, but I have some questions:
is Y always 3400 or will it grow with each run to 3400?
do you get any error in the log?
did if finish always with the same movies?

seems to be very strange, I only have 1200 movies and never heard of a user having a problem with big libraries...
Y is always the same number as my collection.

Did not check the log

It does not finish with the same movies.

I already tought of a possibility of the addon only updating those scores which need updating ? dunno.
yeah it will only update the movies with a changed rating. but he should run through the whole library...

could you look for an error in the log?
Will do so.

I which log should i check? System?
(2014-11-30, 18:21)djhifi Wrote: Will do so.

I which log should i check? System?

look here:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
Is anyone else having the issue where movies rated G are changed to NR?
(2014-12-20, 09:04)AudioBeast Wrote: Is anyone else having the issue where movies rated G are changed to NR?

This add on will only update movie rating from users of IMDb. No MPAA ratings are changed.
Im trying to scrape the info now on helix. To see if it corrects the prob i was having, of the database (huge 4000+ movies) not getting all updated, AKA stoping in the middle of the scan.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] IMDb Update (Movie Ratings + Top250 + MPAA) *Jarvis*6