• 11(current)
[Release] IMDb Update (Movie Ratings + Top250 + MPAA) *Jarvis*
(2015-04-03, 16:03)HeresJohnny Wrote: Helix 14.2 error:

"Add-on does not have the correct structure."
(2015-04-03, 22:44)Slipx Wrote: I'm getting the same error

sorry, something went wrong with the zip file. I fixed the problem, redownload the zip file.
just installed and worked like a charm,thanks for addon!+1
(2015-04-04, 07:58)Jandalf Wrote:
(2015-04-03, 16:03)HeresJohnny Wrote: Helix 14.2 error:

"Add-on does not have the correct structure."
(2015-04-03, 22:44)Slipx Wrote: I'm getting the same error

sorry, something went wrong with the zip file. I fixed the problem, redownload the zip file.

Just re downloaded and still getting the same error
(2015-04-04, 15:33)Slipx Wrote: Just re downloaded and still getting the same error

did you really download it using this link: https://github.com/Jandalf/script.imdbup...-0.6.0.zip ?
try to uninstall an existing version of this addon first. Just tested it again and there were no errors.
(2015-04-04, 16:15)Jandalf Wrote:
(2015-04-04, 15:33)Slipx Wrote: Just re downloaded and still getting the same error

did you really download it using this link: https://github.com/Jandalf/script.imdbup...-0.6.0.zip ?
try to uninstall an existing version of this addon first. Just tested it again and there were no errors.

Yes. I'm running OpenElec. I don't have a previous version installed. I could try manually extracting into the add-on directory?
I also had the same issue after redownloading but all i needed to do was to restart Kodi and then it installed without complaints.
(2015-04-05, 09:56)stromrickard Wrote: I also had the same issue after redownloading but all i needed to do was to restart Kodi and then it installed without complaints.

Thanks. A restart fixed the issue
(2015-04-05, 09:56)stromrickard Wrote: I also had the same issue after redownloading but all i needed to do was to restart Kodi and then it installed without complaints.

ok, thanks for the help. seems strange...
Im new @kodi and spend some time to scrap my Movies, change Covers, cdarts .... with the integrated moviedb scraper.
After all that work i realized that no Age Rating was inserted into my MySQL Database Sad Now i know its a bug when scraping ratings from moviedb and not imdb.

OK scrap all data new and all covers or insert age rating manually Huh

Then i read your code, extended it a little bit and now i can scrap all the Age Ratings with one Click Big Grin
At the Moment he scrap only the German FSK Ratings from https://altersfreigaben.de/api_desc.html and insert it to Database like the integrated Kodi Scraper "Rated XX"
With a little bit more time i can add also usa and other mpaa ratings, a Config Option for Format in Database like "germany:xx", better code and so on if you like my work at your addon.

Here is the diff code to your actual Git Version: http://pastebin.com/JT7Bq59t

Edit: I have added two new Options:
MPAA Language: DE or US - DE comes from altersfreigabe.de, US comes also from omdb
MPAA Format: Rated|USA:|FSK|Germany: - Format as it save to Database (germany: 6, FSK 6, Rated R and so on)
Also the Database will only be updated if the new and old variable are different.
(2015-04-07, 19:18)semool Wrote: Im new @kodi and spend some time to scrap my Movies, change Covers, cdarts .... with the integrated moviedb scraper.
After all that work i realized that no Age Rating was inserted into my MySQL Database Sad Now i know its a bug when scraping ratings from moviedb and not imdb.

OK scrap all data new and all covers or insert age rating manually Huh

Then i read your code, extended it a little bit and now i can scrap all the Age Ratings with one Click Big Grin
At the Moment he scrap only the German FSK Ratings from https://altersfreigaben.de/api_desc.html and insert it to Database like the integrated Kodi Scraper "Rated XX"
With a little bit more time i can add also usa and other mpaa ratings, a Config Option for Format in Database like "germany:xx", better code and so on if you like my work at your addon.

Here is the diff code to your actual Git Version: http://pastebin.com/JT7Bq59t

Edit: I have added two new Options:
MPAA Language: DE or US - DE comes from altersfreigabe.de, US comes also from omdb
MPAA Format: Rated|USA:|FSK|Germany: - Format as it save to Database (germany: 6, FSK 6, Rated R and so on)
Also the Database will only be updated if the new and old variable are different.

very nice! I can add this to the addon, if you make a pull request to the github repository: https://github.com/Jandalf/script.imdbupdate
I like your work, if you have other ideas, feel free to implement them Smile
OK Pull Request is send.
I am glad that you like my work.
Eventually i add the same thing for TV Shows when i find a good Source for Rating.
(2015-04-08, 20:11)semool Wrote: OK Pull Request is send.
Eventually i add the same thing for TV Shows when i find a good Source for Rating.

ok, I will release a version next week, need to get some other things done.
TV shows have no IMDb ID so you need to match be name, thats a bit weird...
(2015-04-08, 20:11)semool Wrote: OK Pull Request is send.

new version:
- new feature: write missingTop250.csv
- new feature: update MPAA rating for Movies (Credits to loomes)

Download:
script.imdbupdate-0.7.1.zip
PHP Code:
18:51:49 T:7008  NOTICE: [IMDB Update] - Starting IMDB Update v0.7.0
:51:51 T:7008  NOTICE: [IMDB Update] - Movies IMDb Top250 summaryupdated0added0removed0missing218
:51:51 T:7008   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>

Error Contents: global name 'notification' is not defined
                                            Traceback 
(most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\sualfred\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.imdbupdate\default.py"line 48in <module>

Top250().start(hidden)

File "C:\Users\sualfred\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.imdbupdate\resources\lib\top250.py"line 32in start
                                                self
.startProcess(movieslength)

File "C:\Users\sualfred\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.imdbupdate\resources\lib\top250.py"line 71in startProcess
                                                notification
("%s %s" % (l("Completed"), l("Top250")))

NameError: global name 'notification' is not defined

-->End of Python script error report<-- 

Your changes broke the hidden process.
Tongue
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2015-04-12, 18:52)sualfred Wrote:
PHP Code:
18:51:49 T:7008  NOTICE: [IMDB Update] - Starting IMDB Update v0.7.0
:51:51 T:7008  NOTICE: [IMDB Update] - Movies IMDb Top250 summaryupdated0added0removed0missing218
:51:51 T:7008   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>

Error Contents: global name 'notification' is not defined
                                            Traceback 
(most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\sualfred\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.imdbupdate\default.py"line 48in <module>

Top250().start(hidden)

File "C:\Users\sualfred\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.imdbupdate\resources\lib\top250.py"line 32in start
                                                self
.startProcess(movieslength)

File "C:\Users\sualfred\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.imdbupdate\resources\lib\top250.py"line 71in startProcess
                                                notification
("%s %s" % (l("Completed"), l("Top250")))

NameError: global name 'notification' is not defined

-->End of Python script error report<-- 

Your changes broke the hidden process.
Tongue

damn Big Grin fixed it: script.imdbupdate-0.7.1.zip
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] IMDb Update (Movie Ratings + Top250 + MPAA) *Jarvis*6