• 24(current)
[Release] IMDb Update (Movie Ratings + Top250 + MPAA) *Jarvis*
You can download my modded version from my Dropbox :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zgf61ed4p9wuyo...e.zip?dl=0

Don't know if it's work on Krypton, I'm still using Isengard for the moment.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Hi,

I had this add-on working then all of a sudden I started getting errors after a couple of movies. I uninstalled and tried to reinstall and now I get the following error:

Here is the error on the spmc.log:
ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[script.imdbupdate]: The dependency on xbmc.addon version 16.9.701 could not be satisfied

I am using SPMC and IMDb Update v0.8.10 (2016-03-17)

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I really like this add-on and can't figure out how i botched up my Kodi install
(2016-10-19, 09:36)mikebzh44 Wrote: You can download my modded version from my Dropbox :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zgf61ed4p9wuyo...e.zip?dl=0

Don't know if it's work on Krypton, I'm still using Isengard for the moment.

thx mike!
Is there a way to hide the notification and have this just run once a week in the background?
Hello,

I would love to manually add to my modified skin the scanning of a single movie. In the old Rating Update, I had a parameter to do this that read:
Code:
<onclick>RunScript(script.ratingupdate,Single=Movie)</onclick>

This does not work when changing to

Code:
<onclick>RunScript(script.imdbupdate,Single=Movie)</onclick>

Is there a way to do this please?

Many thanks,

H.
The ad-don works successfully on SPMC 16.4.2 on Nvidia Shield. However, as stated here at post #34 by the add-on creator that the votes are 1 week behind, so the votes you see in IMDB website might not be same as the updated IMDB votes in your KODI/SPMC.

Thank you for the great add-on.
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
HI,
after installing IMDb Update 8.10 on my Android TV-Box (Android 5.1.1/Kodi Jarvis 16.1) get the following error trying to Update Top250
Code:
06:44:23 T:18446744072308703120  NOTICE: [IMDB Update] - Starting IMDB Update v0.8.10
06:44:37 T:18446744072308703120   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                    Error Type: <type 'exceptions.OSError'>
                    Error Contents: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
                    Traceback (most recent call last):
                    File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.imdbupdate/default.py", line 63, in <module>
                                                gui()
                    File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.imdbupdate/default.py", line 18, in gui
                                                stop = Top250().start()
                    File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.imdbupdate/resources/lib/top250.py", line 34, in start
                                                self.startProcess(movies, length)
                    File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.imdbupdate/resources/lib/top250.py", line 72, in startProcess
                                                util.openFile("missingTop250.csv")
                    File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.imdbupdate/resources/lib/util.py", line 205, in openFile
                                                subprocess.Popen(os.path.join(addOnProfile, name), shell=True)
                    File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/lib/python2.6/subprocess.py", line 633, in __
init__
                    File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/lib/python2.6/subprocess.py", line 1139, in _
execute_child
                    OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
                    -->End of Python script error report<--

any idea?
Thank in advance.
(2016-10-30, 20:16)junitodx Wrote: Hi,

I had this add-on working then all of a sudden I started getting errors after a couple of movies. I uninstalled and tried to reinstall and now I get the following error:

Here is the error on the spmc.log:
ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[script.imdbupdate]: The dependency on xbmc.addon version 16.9.701 could not be satisfied

I am using SPMC and IMDb Update v0.8.10 (2016-03-17)

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I really like this add-on and can't figure out how i botched up my Kodi install

+1 about this.

Cannot install because dependency not met. Last Krypton beta.

Any help please ?
When I show the Top 250 results in the movies that I have but not the position of the ranking. Can I configure that?

Thanks in advance.
When I try to use this with Krypton (stable) I get an error about dependency not met xbmc.gui 5.10.0... any suggestions?
The modded version worked with Kodi 17 RC4, but now the addon won't update my ratings.

Some thing to edit?
Its not been working for some days now...

Says Scripts failed.
HTPC: AMD Ryzen 9 7900 | AMD Radeon RX 7600 XT | 32GB DDR5 6000 | 2x WD Black SN770 1TB + 182TB HDD.
TV/Audio: LG OLED CX 77 | Yamaha RX-A3070 | 5.1.2 Atmos Speaker Setup

Software:
Kodi: v21 RC2 Omega | Skin: Madnox.Redux v21.00.11 | OS: Windows 11 Home
(2017-02-09, 18:05)Simkin84 Wrote: Its not been working for some days now...

Says Scripts failed.

I have the same problem. Update stops after a few seconds with Script Failed.
Has been like that for almost 1 week now.
Running Kodi 16.1 on Ubuntu 16.04
OMDB api
Change Log
01/12/17
Removed single character restriction from title/search results.
(2017-02-11, 02:41)ikaruz Wrote: OMDB api
Change Log
01/12/17
Removed single character restriction from title/search results.

and what must be changed in the addon ? Huh
did you now that also Wink
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] IMDb Update (Movie Ratings + Top250 + MPAA) *Jarvis*6