• 25(current)
[Release] IMDb Update (Movie Ratings + Top250 + MPAA) *Jarvis*
I am using version 0.8.10 without any issues with Krypton final under Windows. However, I only use it to update IMDb Top 250 info. If anybody wants it, I can share a link with the files I am using.

Regards,

Bart
(2017-02-11, 15:36)bsoriano Wrote: I am using version 0.8.10 without any issues with Krypton final under Windows. However, I only use it to update IMDb Top 250 info. If anybody wants it, I can share a link with the files I am using.

Regards,

Bart

yes please share a link i test it on latest libreelec !!!
(2017-02-11, 14:45)Mario S. Wrote:
(2017-02-11, 02:41)ikaruz Wrote: OMDB api
Change Log
01/12/17
Removed single character restriction from title/search results.

and what must be changed in the addon ? Huh
did you now that also Wink

Probably nothing, as the problem is that the omdbapi service is unavailable right now.

Read about the "crowdfunding emergency" at http://www.omdbapi.com, and maybe consider making a donation. Smile
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
thx Milhouse for the info !!
(2017-02-11, 18:51)Mario S. Wrote:
(2017-02-11, 15:36)bsoriano Wrote: I am using version 0.8.10 without any issues with Krypton final under Windows. However, I only use it to update IMDb Top 250 info. If anybody wants it, I can share a link with the files I am using.

Regards,

Bart

yes please share a link i test it on latest libreelec !!!

Here is a link to the version I am using in Krypton (under Windows). https://www.dropbox.com/s/uqtfv82a9u82nl...e.zip?dl=0

Regards,

Bart
thx for the linkSmile
Top250 info works, and MPAA rating works, but not rating for movies.
HTPC: AMD Ryzen 9 7900 | AMD Radeon RX 7600 XT | 32GB DDR5 6000 | 2x WD Black SN770 1TB + 182TB HDD.
TV/Audio: LG OLED CX 77 | Yamaha RX-A3070 | 5.1.2 Atmos Speaker Setup

Software:
Kodi: v21 RC2 Omega | Skin: Madnox.Redux v21.00.11 | OS: Windows 11 Home
Rating for movies depends on omdbapi, and that site is experiencing problems now. They need help (donations) to keep it going. Please check out the site and contribute if you can. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
It is running again now, little slower than usual but it run through all my 2040 movies. I had to do it twice as it stopped the first time, but good news it up again.
HTPC: AMD Ryzen 9 7900 | AMD Radeon RX 7600 XT | 32GB DDR5 6000 | 2x WD Black SN770 1TB + 182TB HDD.
TV/Audio: LG OLED CX 77 | Yamaha RX-A3070 | 5.1.2 Atmos Speaker Setup

Software:
Kodi: v21 RC2 Omega | Skin: Madnox.Redux v21.00.11 | OS: Windows 11 Home
does the addon work for you right now?
Also tried the one posted by bsoriano above after upgrading to Krypton but I don't get any top250 or rating updates at all.

edit: working again. Not sure what happened
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
(2017-02-12, 16:46)bsoriano Wrote: Here is a link to the version I am using in Krypton (under Windows). https://www.dropbox.com/s/uqtfv82a9u82nl...e.zip?dl=0

Regards,

Bart

Great, thanks! I've just tried that on Krypton on my Shield TV and it works fine, updated hundreds of movie ratings. Smile
Bug 
Is there an update for Kodi 17 on the horizon? Every time Kodi 17.0 starts, IMDb Update becomes deactivated on my Nvidia Shield.

Big thanks
cgi2011
Kodi 17 is on the Google Play store and should be available for the Shield TV;
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...i&hl=en_GB

You might find it better to sign up to the Kodi Beta, which will give you the nightlies and allow you to install some better skins. The new default Estuary is very limited and I'd recommend EstuaryMod instead, which lets you create custom nodes, etc, but it does need to have the nightlies to work.

From what I recall, you just sign up to the beta through that Play store page, but I'm already signed up so if doesn't give me the option to do it to tell you how!
Thanks for the fast answer, but i don't understand your post. Im already using Kodi 17 and it works fine. Except this addon, because everytime Kodi starts, it will be deactivated. I was hoping an update of this add-on would make it compatible. If i'm wrong, your welcome to correct me Smile .
If you're using it from the Play store you'll have the official 17 release - I found the add-on did not work with that. However, if you sign up to the Kodi beta through the Play store it will automatically install the nightly version which continues to be updated. That's what I did, and the IMDB update add-on does work for me on this version.

I recommended the EstuaryMod in case you were using the default Estuary, which doesn't really let you customise the home page at all. Ignore if of no interest though....! Smile

Kodi 18 is the next one in development, it can be installed but only manually. I've not tried it as the Shield is our main media player and I'd rather have it work reliably than try out a couple of new features but have issues.I presume you've seen it, but the different releases are shown here;
https://kodi.tv/download/
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] IMDb Update (Movie Ratings + Top250 + MPAA) *Jarvis*6