Win How to add TV Shows
Every time I try adding a TV Show, XBMC only shows one single episode.

What I did was I clicked “Videos”, then on “Files” and then on “Add Videos”. I selected the
TV-Show-Directory and clicked OK. In the “Content”-Screen I then selected “TV Shows”.

In the directory I have one TV Show, with a sub-folder for each season which contains the actual .avi files.
I use the format:

D:\TV Shows\Africa (2013)\S01E01 Kalahari.mkv
D:\TV Shows\Africa (2013)\S01E02 Savanna.mkv
Can you type up some examples, just like above, of actual folder/filenames of your setup - it's likely some kind of file naming issue.

You might need to check your scraper settings, to ensure that "Folder contains a single show" is disabled.
Hey thanks for the reply!

F:\Media\TV Shows\Stargate SG-1 Seasons 1-10\Season 01\Stargate SG-1 S01E02 - Emancipation.avi (and so forth for all 10 seasons)

Makes sense that it might be a file naming issue. I added a few more Shows just to see if I would have the same issue. One of the shows displays correctly, the other one does not show at all, at least not under TV Shows.

There are three shows now, Stargate SG-1, Archer and Game of Thrones.

When I go into XBMC, then to "TV Shows", I see this:

It shows only one episode for Stargate, nothing for GOT, and everything the correct way for Archer.

When I go into "Videos", then "Files" and then into "TV Shows" from the main menu it at least recognizes all the folder, sub-folder and files (but still no episode info for SG1 or GOT, just for Archer).

Try removing the "Seasons 1-10" bit from your folder name.

Are you setting the content on your F:\Media\TV Shows\ folder, or are you doing each sub-folder individually?

So, you'd have:

F:\Media\TV Shows\Game Of Thrones\Season 01\Game Of Thrones - S01E01.avi
F:\Media\TV Shows\Game Of Thrones\Season 02\Game Of Thrones - S02E01.avi
I figured it out Big Grin

The actual files want to be named in the format S0xE0x. I had them named Season 0x Episode 0x. The moment I renamed them, they began showing up under TV Shows from the XBMC main menu and correctly displayed the relevanty episode information.

Thanks again for your help and I hope this thread helps someone else down the road!!! Nod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to add TV Shows0