MovieLib - Your movie database on web
Hello

I'm pretty sure my user 'movielib' has all rights to access the database. To check i logged into MySQL Workbench with the user 'movielib' and i could insert,update, create without problems. I did from 'localhost'
The webserver with PHP 5.4.7 and MySQL 5.5.22 server is installed at the same machine.

I reinstalled your package with the latest function.php. I did the installation again but the table 'user' is empty and the table 'config' is filled. So i assume no access issue.
After adding the user with MySQL Workbench i entered the admin panel and checked sync with xbmc database and entered my access data to the xbmc database i noticed after pressing 'save'
the database name for xbmc is still 'xbmc_video75' but in the 'config' table the name is correct. Maybe an display issue?

I clicked on 'check connection' and i get Connected. Found movies: 840

After that i clicked on 'sync now' and went to index.php. I get an error 'Notice: Undefined variable: conn_ml in C:\xampp\htdocs\movielib\function.php on line 399'

To debug i insert the line 'echo $insert_sql;' and i can see all insert statements. They are filled with my XBMC movies. So i assume the XBMC database is readable.
But the var conn_ml is void so no insert into the movielib database. But why?

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: MovieLib - Your movie database on web - by _Andy_ - 2013-07-05, 23:46
Last Post - by Jeffreywat - 2017-09-03, 14:02

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieLib - Your movie database on web4.638