• 7(current)
MovieLib - Your movie database on web
(2014-01-19, 14:41)Unr3aL67 Wrote: ... EDIT: The script creates ' as \' so "Ocean's Eleven" is created and displayed as "Ocean\'s Eleven", I can manually edit those entries but for the plot field that could be a lot of work.
Is that a bug or is something wrong with my charset? If it's just a minor bug, is there an easy way to fix this?

Probably you have magic quotes enabled on server. Replace this function.php I added support for this.
http://regss.zz.mu/function.zip

(2014-01-19, 16:14)Unr3aL67 Wrote: Yes I have! Now I get it... Since it is triggered on the two events "Stop playing" and "Refresh library" it is triggered by the refresh on startup and also auto-starts on XBMC startup, am I right? Any Idea how to circumvent this without turning the refresh off?

Greetz, Unr3aL67

service script run movielib script on 3 event:
- start xbmc
- finished update library
- stop playing movie

You can edit addons/script.movielib/default.py and delete suitable class.
I wonder just which option to remove permanently.
Hmm... I don't know really... Can the script check if that option is checked in XBMC? Then it would be easiest to tell it not to run on startup automatically...
One question though: If I edit info on a movie, will that trigger an update on the database? Because if not I have a problem...
I often have to change titles after scraping and if they're immediately synced I have no way to automatically update the info in the movielib-database... Could you maybe add a trigger for that?
Also I have an add-on running that updates the IMDB ratings and Top 250 on a weekly basis. They'd need to be updated in the movielib-db too then...

In general: Is there a way for the add-on to completely re-check the movielib-Database and add missing or changed info?
Because right now my db is completely synced, but some of the artworks are missing, maybe due to the freqent connection errors I got. Is there a way to do a full check of the db?

Thanks for the great work and help for now! I see great potential in this and have it now fully running although I'm a complete PHP/MySQL-Noob!
Maybe in the future you could add something to group movies in sets... Some kind of a fly-out maybe?

Greetz, Unr3aL67
You can go to the admin panel, delete single movie and will be synced again with a new description or title. Your suggestion (and I suppose that more people for changed plot, genre, title, ratings, etc.) that will need to check the all fields were not been changed. But I think about it.

About artworks question is where they are stored. Locally on your computer in movies folders or stored in the database as URLs to images elsewhere on the internet.

If stored locally copying artworks from your computer to the script may have a problem with large files if their size is larger than the server allows you to load. In the admin panel you can see on the first page of the POST MAX UPLOAD SIZE and MAX FILESIZE value.

If stored URL's could be that the images can be seen in XBMC because they are in the memory (cached) but on the internet where they were taken may already be absent. Best way is rescrap it again in XBMC.
You may be right about the artworks... the sizes, however are not too big. It's not really a big problem, but maybe one day cached images could be used for this... I don't know...
One more thing: I use MPC-HC as an external player and by doing this, the watched state is not synced after the player stops.
XBMC however sets the watched state to "watched" immediately after MPC-HC starts. I don't know what to make of it, maybe there's another trigger that should be added...

I know there would be many, many triggers then. But with a bit more settings and some tweaking I think this could very well advance to a set-and-forget script that always keeps the db up-to-date...

Tell me what you think about it. I know that I'm not a dev and I write about your work here. It may sound just like stupid demanding, but hey, just take it as my opinion. It's already great as it is Wink

Greetz, Unr3aL
XBMC Movielib Adodn v1.1.5:

- Prevent to run script double time
- Resize artwork stored localy to fasest pushing it to movielib script
Because my English is poor. I added a English translation in Transifex to be able to correct glaring mistakes of translation.

Soon the release of version 2.3 Movielib:
- Live search including original and translated title
- Cast with actors thumbnails
Hi i get this error every time i try to run movielib addon.

Code:
14:17:28 T:8528   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetMovieDetails", "params": {"properties": ["title", "plot", "rating", "year", "thumbnail", "fanart", "runtime", "genre", "director", "originaltitle", "country", "trailer", "playcount", "lastplayed", "dateadded", "streamdetails"], "movieid": 544}, "id": "1"}
14:17:28 T:8528   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Calling videolibrary.getmoviedetails
14:17:28 T:8528  NOTICE: >>>> Movielib <<<< {u'jsonrpc': u'2.0', u'id': u'1', u'result': {u'moviedetails': {u'originaltitle': u'Alice In Wonderland', u'dateadded': u'2013-01-07 18:10:26', u'movieid': 544, u'plot': u"Alice, an unpretentious and individual 19-year-old, is betrothed to a dunce of an English nobleman. At her engagement party, she escapes the crowd to consider whether to go through with the marriage and falls down a hole in the garden after spotting an unusual rabbit. Arriving in a strange and surreal place called 'Underland,' she finds herself in a world that resembles the nightmares she had as a child, filled with talking animals, villainous queens and knights, and frumious bandersnatches. Alice realizes that she is there for a reason--to conquer the horrific Jabberwocky and restore the rightful queen to her throne.", u'fanart': u'image://G%3a%5c%23Media%5c%23Movies%5c%23A%5cAlice.in.Wonderland.DVDRip.XviD-DiAMOND%5cdmd-aw-fanart.jpg/', u'country': [u'United States of America'], u'lastplayed': u'', u'label': u'Alice In Wonderland', u'director': [u'Tim Burton'], u'thumbnail': u'image://G%3a%5c%23Media%5c%23Movies%5c%23A%5cAlice.in.Wonderland.DVDRip.XviD-DiAMOND%5cdmd-aw-poster.jpg/', u'year': 2010, u'genre': [u'Adventure', u'Animation', u'Fantasy', u'Family'], u'title': u'Alice In Wonderland', u'playcount': 0, u'runtime': 6517, u'rating': 5.9000000953674316, u'trailer': u'plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&videoid=pMiCJefpn9Q', u'streamdetails': {u'video': [{u'duration': 6517, u'width': 624, u'codec': u'xvid', u'aspect': 1.7727270126342773, u'height': 352}], u'audio': [{u'channels': 2, u'codec': u'mp3', u'language': u''}], u'subtitle': []}}}}
14:17:28 T:8528  NOTICE: image://G%3a%5c%23Media%5c%23Movies%5c%23A%5cAlice.in.Wonderland.DVDRip.XviD-DiAMOND%5cdmd-aw-poster.jpg/
14:17:29 T:8528  NOTICE: (171, 256)
14:17:29 T:8528   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
                                            Error Contents: image file is truncated (174 bytes not processed)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\default.py", line 100, in <module>
                                                Movielib()
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\default.py", line 47, in __init__
                                                self.checkConn()
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\default.py", line 59, in checkConn
                                                self.checkToken()
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\default.py", line 84, in checkToken
                                                syncMovie.syncMovie()
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\lib\syncMovie.py", line 47, in __init__
                                                self.syncMovie()
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\lib\syncMovie.py", line 95, in syncMovie
                                                self.addMovie(toAddID)
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\lib\syncMovie.py", line 125, in addMovie
                                                image.thumbnail((140, 198), Image.ANTIALIAS)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\script.module.pil\lib\PIL\Image.py", line 1559, in thumbnail
                                                self.load()
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\script.module.pil\lib\PIL\ImageFile.py", line 201, in load
                                                raise IOError("image file is truncated (%d bytes not processed)" % len(b))
                                            IOError: image file is truncated (174 bytes not processed)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
14:17:29 T:8528    INFO: Python script stopped
14:17:29 T:8528   DEBUG: Thread XBPyThread 8528 terminating
14:17:29 T:8592   DEBUG: waiting for python thread 5 (C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\default.py) to stop
14:17:29 T:8592   DEBUG: python thread 5 (C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\default.py) destructed

What should i do? it doesn´t resume update after this error.
Could you also add an option to sync manually to the add-on? As I told you before I often need to edit after scraping and that would be a better option for me...
For now I always change one letter of the token so it doesn't sync and set it right when I want to sync but that's a bit complicated for my likings...

Also the "can't connect"-errors only happen to me for certain movies, most of them contain ä, ö, ü or ß. The Movie itself is usually synced then but not the poster and fanart.
If I start the addon again then, it proceeds with syncing but of course doesn't try to sync the pics again... Very often if I erase it from the db and sync it again it works...
It doesn't seem to be a clear and repeatable error but I'll try to catch a log next time I add a bunch of movies...

Greetz, Unr3aL67
(2014-02-07, 15:22)Pei-turn Wrote: Hi i get this error every time i try to run movielib addon.

Code:
14:17:28 T:8528   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetMovieDetails", "params": {"properties": ["title", "plot", "rating", "year", "thumbnail", "fanart", "runtime", "genre", "director", "originaltitle", "country", "trailer", "playcount", "lastplayed", "dateadded", "streamdetails"], "movieid": 544}, "id": "1"}
14:17:28 T:8528   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Calling videolibrary.getmoviedetails
14:17:28 T:8528  NOTICE: >>>> Movielib <<<< {u'jsonrpc': u'2.0', u'id': u'1', u'result': {u'moviedetails': {u'originaltitle': u'Alice In Wonderland', u'dateadded': u'2013-01-07 18:10:26', u'movieid': 544, u'plot': u"Alice, an unpretentious and individual 19-year-old, is betrothed to a dunce of an English nobleman. At her engagement party, she escapes the crowd to consider whether to go through with the marriage and falls down a hole in the garden after spotting an unusual rabbit. Arriving in a strange and surreal place called 'Underland,' she finds herself in a world that resembles the nightmares she had as a child, filled with talking animals, villainous queens and knights, and frumious bandersnatches. Alice realizes that she is there for a reason--to conquer the horrific Jabberwocky and restore the rightful queen to her throne.", u'fanart': u'image://G%3a%5c%23Media%5c%23Movies%5c%23A%5cAlice.in.Wonderland.DVDRip.XviD-DiAMOND%5cdmd-aw-fanart.jpg/', u'country': [u'United States of America'], u'lastplayed': u'', u'label': u'Alice In Wonderland', u'director': [u'Tim Burton'], u'thumbnail': u'image://G%3a%5c%23Media%5c%23Movies%5c%23A%5cAlice.in.Wonderland.DVDRip.XviD-DiAMOND%5cdmd-aw-poster.jpg/', u'year': 2010, u'genre': [u'Adventure', u'Animation', u'Fantasy', u'Family'], u'title': u'Alice In Wonderland', u'playcount': 0, u'runtime': 6517, u'rating': 5.9000000953674316, u'trailer': u'plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&videoid=pMiCJefpn9Q', u'streamdetails': {u'video': [{u'duration': 6517, u'width': 624, u'codec': u'xvid', u'aspect': 1.7727270126342773, u'height': 352}], u'audio': [{u'channels': 2, u'codec': u'mp3', u'language': u''}], u'subtitle': []}}}}
14:17:28 T:8528  NOTICE: image://G%3a%5c%23Media%5c%23Movies%5c%23A%5cAlice.in.Wonderland.DVDRip.XviD-DiAMOND%5cdmd-aw-poster.jpg/
14:17:29 T:8528  NOTICE: (171, 256)
14:17:29 T:8528   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
                                            Error Contents: image file is truncated (174 bytes not processed)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\default.py", line 100, in <module>
                                                Movielib()
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\default.py", line 47, in __init__
                                                self.checkConn()
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\default.py", line 59, in checkConn
                                                self.checkToken()
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\default.py", line 84, in checkToken
                                                syncMovie.syncMovie()
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\lib\syncMovie.py", line 47, in __init__
                                                self.syncMovie()
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\lib\syncMovie.py", line 95, in syncMovie
                                                self.addMovie(toAddID)
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\lib\syncMovie.py", line 125, in addMovie
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\script.module.pil\lib\PIL\Image.py", line 1559, in thumbnail
                                                self.load()
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\script.module.pil\lib\PIL\ImageFile.py", line 201, in load
                                                raise IOError("image file is truncated (%d bytes not processed)" % len(b))
                                            IOError: image file is truncated (174 bytes not processed)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
14:17:29 T:8528    INFO: Python script stopped
14:17:29 T:8528   DEBUG: Thread XBPyThread 8528 terminating
14:17:29 T:8592   DEBUG: waiting for python thread 5 (C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\default.py) to stop
14:17:29 T:8592   DEBUG: python thread 5 (C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\default.py) destructed

What should i do? it doesn´t resume update after this error.

image://G%3a%5c%23Media%5c%23Movies%5c%23A%5cAlice.in.Wonderland.DVDRip.XviD-DiAMOND%5cdmd-aw-poster.jpg
Is a valid image file?

(2014-02-07, 21:09)Unr3aL67 Wrote: Could you also add an option to sync manually to the add-on? As I told you before I often need to edit after scraping and that would be a better option for me...
For now I always change one letter of the token so it doesn't sync and set it right when I want to sync but that's a bit complicated for my likings...

Also the "can't connect"-errors only happen to me for certain movies, most of them contain ä, ö, ü or ß. The Movie itself is usually synced then but not the poster and fanart.
If I start the addon again then, it proceeds with syncing but of course doesn't try to sync the pics again... Very often if I erase it from the db and sync it again it works...
It doesn't seem to be a clear and repeatable error but I'll try to catch a log next time I add a bunch of movies...

Greetz, Unr3aL67

You can uninstall addon called "Movielib Service" it turns off automatic synchronization. To run manually run Movielib script from the programs menu.
Yes it looks fine when i opened it, i encountered the same problem with the previous movie and deleted the image and then it worked, but i don´t want to delete all my posters/fanart
Try replace all three of:
to:
image = image.resize((140, 198), Image.ANTIALIAS)
in xbmc/addons/script.movielib/lib/syncMovie.py
I still get the same error ;/
I have installed the script and php code without any problems. Looks awesome.
The script ran through 366 movies and then gave an error : "skipped 200".

There is no errors related to this in the log file with debug and notifications turned on.

Any ideas??

Thank you.
Skips the movie when XBMC has not yet received information about the video file (resolution, video and audio codec etc.). I guess that you have a fresh XBMC database and did not receive all the information about your video files. Go to movie view library and get some time to XBMC receive info and run Movielib sync again.
Is there some way to disable the use of locally stored images?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieLib - Your movie database on web8