MovieLib - Your movie database on web
(2014-02-07, 15:22)Pei-turn Wrote: Hi i get this error every time i try to run movielib addon.

Code:
14:17:28 T:8528   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetMovieDetails", "params": {"properties": ["title", "plot", "rating", "year", "thumbnail", "fanart", "runtime", "genre", "director", "originaltitle", "country", "trailer", "playcount", "lastplayed", "dateadded", "streamdetails"], "movieid": 544}, "id": "1"}
14:17:28 T:8528   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Calling videolibrary.getmoviedetails
14:17:28 T:8528  NOTICE: >>>> Movielib <<<< {u'jsonrpc': u'2.0', u'id': u'1', u'result': {u'moviedetails': {u'originaltitle': u'Alice In Wonderland', u'dateadded': u'2013-01-07 18:10:26', u'movieid': 544, u'plot': u"Alice, an unpretentious and individual 19-year-old, is betrothed to a dunce of an English nobleman. At her engagement party, she escapes the crowd to consider whether to go through with the marriage and falls down a hole in the garden after spotting an unusual rabbit. Arriving in a strange and surreal place called 'Underland,' she finds herself in a world that resembles the nightmares she had as a child, filled with talking animals, villainous queens and knights, and frumious bandersnatches. Alice realizes that she is there for a reason--to conquer the horrific Jabberwocky and restore the rightful queen to her throne.", u'fanart': u'image://G%3a%5c%23Media%5c%23Movies%5c%23A%5cAlice.in.Wonderland.DVDRip.XviD-DiAMOND%5cdmd-aw-fanart.jpg/', u'country': [u'United States of America'], u'lastplayed': u'', u'label': u'Alice In Wonderland', u'director': [u'Tim Burton'], u'thumbnail': u'image://G%3a%5c%23Media%5c%23Movies%5c%23A%5cAlice.in.Wonderland.DVDRip.XviD-DiAMOND%5cdmd-aw-poster.jpg/', u'year': 2010, u'genre': [u'Adventure', u'Animation', u'Fantasy', u'Family'], u'title': u'Alice In Wonderland', u'playcount': 0, u'runtime': 6517, u'rating': 5.9000000953674316, u'trailer': u'plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&videoid=pMiCJefpn9Q', u'streamdetails': {u'video': [{u'duration': 6517, u'width': 624, u'codec': u'xvid', u'aspect': 1.7727270126342773, u'height': 352}], u'audio': [{u'channels': 2, u'codec': u'mp3', u'language': u''}], u'subtitle': []}}}}
14:17:28 T:8528  NOTICE: image://G%3a%5c%23Media%5c%23Movies%5c%23A%5cAlice.in.Wonderland.DVDRip.XviD-DiAMOND%5cdmd-aw-poster.jpg/
14:17:29 T:8528  NOTICE: (171, 256)
14:17:29 T:8528   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
                                            Error Contents: image file is truncated (174 bytes not processed)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\default.py", line 100, in <module>
                                                Movielib()
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\default.py", line 47, in __init__
                                                self.checkConn()
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\default.py", line 59, in checkConn
                                                self.checkToken()
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\default.py", line 84, in checkToken
                                                syncMovie.syncMovie()
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\lib\syncMovie.py", line 47, in __init__
                                                self.syncMovie()
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\lib\syncMovie.py", line 95, in syncMovie
                                                self.addMovie(toAddID)
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\lib\syncMovie.py", line 125, in addMovie
                                                image.thumbnail((140, 198), Image.ANTIALIAS)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\script.module.pil\lib\PIL\Image.py", line 1559, in thumbnail
                                                self.load()
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\script.module.pil\lib\PIL\ImageFile.py", line 201, in load
                                                raise IOError("image file is truncated (%d bytes not processed)" % len(b))
                                            IOError: image file is truncated (174 bytes not processed)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
14:17:29 T:8528    INFO: Python script stopped
14:17:29 T:8528   DEBUG: Thread XBPyThread 8528 terminating
14:17:29 T:8592   DEBUG: waiting for python thread 5 (C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\default.py) to stop
14:17:29 T:8592   DEBUG: python thread 5 (C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.movielib\default.py) destructed

What should i do? it doesn´t resume update after this error.

image://G%3a%5c%23Media%5c%23Movies%5c%23A%5cAlice.in.Wonderland.DVDRip.XviD-DiAMOND%5cdmd-aw-poster.jpg
Is a valid image file?

(2014-02-07, 21:09)Unr3aL67 Wrote: Could you also add an option to sync manually to the add-on? As I told you before I often need to edit after scraping and that would be a better option for me...
For now I always change one letter of the token so it doesn't sync and set it right when I want to sync but that's a bit complicated for my likings...

Also the "can't connect"-errors only happen to me for certain movies, most of them contain ä, ö, ü or ß. The Movie itself is usually synced then but not the poster and fanart.
If I start the addon again then, it proceeds with syncing but of course doesn't try to sync the pics again... Very often if I erase it from the db and sync it again it works...
It doesn't seem to be a clear and repeatable error but I'll try to catch a log next time I add a bunch of movies...

Greetz, Unr3aL67

You can uninstall addon called "Movielib Service" it turns off automatic synchronization. To run manually run Movielib script from the programs menu.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MovieLib - Your movie database on web - by Regss - 2014-02-07, 21:22
Last Post - by Jeffreywat - 2017-09-03, 14:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieLib - Your movie database on web8