• 11(current)
MovieLib - Your movie database on web
Strange. Script to sync use simple method. Gets the id of movies stored in database and compare with id geted from the web script. Does not matter if XBMC have access to files. Movies must be just visible in the library view.

If the files are password protected xbmc does not have access to them, and when you try to play XBMC notify that the file does not exist?

edit:
If you can. Put xbmc.log after script skiped sync video_ts movie.
Hi Regss
When the password protection is on, the movies are not shown in the library either, which is normal behaviour for XBMC.
Once we enter the password, and we go into "master-mode", the movies pop up.
We use this to prevent our children to watch restricted movies.
Just wanted to report that this plugin works like a charm for me now and I encourage every XBMC user to try it out - kudos Regss!
Movielib XBMC Addon v. 1.1.9
- Added: Support for hosting with allow_url_fopen disabled
- Fixed: Syncing when using Master Lock
- Added: option to force sync ISO and IFO (VIDEO_TS) movies without stream details

Movielib web script v. 2.3.3
- fixed default poster image in live search
- added checking files integrity
- added checking tables integrity (auto update to new versions)
- added checking if allow_url_fopen is enabled
- added support for movie sets

To update old version replace all files without install.php.
Thanks for the update Regss! I especially can't wait to try out the movieset feature Smile I will test it tomorrow
Thanks for this nice project.
I have a problem with XBMC 13 (OpenElec Alpha) and an mysqlDB on my Qnap. I have around 600 movies and only for around 20 fanart is shown on the website. Where can I start to search for the error?
Thanx
XBMC show any notification like "Added", "Skipped" or "Error Sync" after start syncing?
No there are no notifications.
If all movies are synced and only fanarts not shown. In admin panel delete few movies with missing fanart and run sync again. After that put xbmc.log.
I try that later I'm at work now and cant access my xbmc :-(
Finaly the part of the xbmc.log
http://slexy.org/view/s2tb2LsDdA
seems to me the fanart is transferd but stll not shown on the website. Huh
Anyone has rights on the "cache" folder and there are some pictures for around 5 % of the movies.

maybe this is a hint ?
File checksums
admin.php Match
config.php Match
function.js.php Match
function.php Match
index.php Match
login.php Match
sync.php Match
js/jquery-1.9.1.js Mismatch
js/jquery.cycle.lite.js Mismatch
js/jquery.script.js Match
js/video.js Mismatch
Check on server there are fanarts files in cache folder. What values of UPLOAD MAX FILESIZE and POST MAX SIZE in admin panel.
There are some files but only for 20 movies out of 600 MAX Filesize is 2047M POST SIZE is 2047M
send me a original image file from smb://192.168.250.3/movies/Filme/71 Into the Fire sow-71intothefire1080p-fanart.jpg/
[email protected]
Just wanted to report: I moved further to Gotham and this addon still working fine! I finally ugraded to latest version and now movieset information and actor search is possible, thanks! Demo here: http://cocotus.bplaced.net/movielib/index.php

2 minor suggestions:
1. Any chance for separate/own menu point "Moviesets" on left side, so I can easily look at all my 82 moviesets on one click ( would love to see moviesetposter/fanart here as well)
2. I noticed that you can click on actor like "Bruce Willis" and then all movies with that actor are filtered - but it seems the only way to reset the filter and turn back to whole list is to hit the back button in browser? Maybe when you click the actor you can highlight/color the selected name in filtered view differently so when you click it again the filter will be turned off?

Anyway great work with latest version, everything looks fine and couldn't find any bugs Smile
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieLib - Your movie database on web8