• 12(current)
MovieLib - Your movie database on web
Again Thanx for your work.
After a few days with a working Movielib ;-) I have a few opinions
- Please Add TV Shows
- A small movie list (like the one in Admin) would be great to get a fast overview
- Right now when selecting a movie I have nice Fanart in the back but when I leave the moviewindow its back to normal backgroud. Please let the Fanart stay until I put the mouse over a new movie. (maybe via option in settings)

keep up the good work
TVshows almost ready. Do you think it would be better when fanart will not disappear?
Hello Regss, I have come across your movielib add on, excellent app to index the xbmc library.

I was wondering if you have covered this in previous threads. I have setup the movielib with no issues so far.
Would it be possible to have a login page prior to going into the site.
Thanks for the informationCool
(2014-03-15, 22:42)dev009 Wrote: Hello Regss, I have come across your movielib add on, excellent app to index the xbmc library.

I was wondering if you have covered this in previous threads. I have setup the movielib with no issues so far.

It's already possible to protect site with login page by setting "protect site" to on in admin settings page. You can manage the passwords for guests/visitors and your admin panel as well!
(2014-03-16, 00:18)Cocotus Wrote:
(2014-03-15, 22:42)dev009 Wrote: Hello Regss, I have come across your movielib add on, excellent app to index the xbmc library.

It's already possible to protect site with login page by setting "protect site" to on in admin settings page. You can manage the passwords for guests/visitors and your admin panel as well!

Thank you very much, worked perfectly.

Another question, to create user1....user2 would I need to maintain these in phpmyadmin.
Thanks
In my opinion let the fanart stay until i move the mouse over a new movie.
Done. v.2.4.0 is ready. New version of web script work only with updated XBMC addon v.1.2.0.
To update old web script replace all files without install.php and go to admin panel. Database automaticly update to new version.

v. 2.4.0
- fixed sync images
- added TVshows
- added filter info
- minor fixes

(2014-03-09, 15:31)Cocotus Wrote: Just wanted to report: I moved further to Gotham and this addon still working fine! I finally ugraded to latest version and now movieset information and actor search is possible, thanks! Demo here: http://cocotus.bplaced.net/movielib/index.php

2 minor suggestions:
1. Any chance for separate/own menu point "Moviesets" on left side, so I can easily look at all my 82 moviesets on one click ( would love to see moviesetposter/fanart here as well)
2. I noticed that you can click on actor like "Bruce Willis" and then all movies with that actor are filtered - but it seems the only way to reset the filter and turn back to whole list is to hit the back button in browser? Maybe when you click the actor you can highlight/color the selected name in filtered view differently so when you click it again the filter will be turned off?

Anyway great work with latest version, everything looks fine and couldn't find any bugs Smile

Added menu sets on left side.
Added filter panel with "delete" button.

(2014-03-16, 19:54)hallohome Wrote: In my opinion let the fanart stay until i move the mouse over a new movie.

Added option to this in settings.
As soon as I noticed your update here I rushed back home to install update - awesome work! Love the movieset menu and filter display, all fine. For now I don't have any tvshows to show, guess I have to run the XBMC movielib addon once again tonight. Will report back after I updated shows Smile Btw, my guest pw for my site is xbmc, if anyone wants to check out... I noticed that trailer are not displayed on my site - I guess I need a youtube link in my movie nfo for this to work?
Make sure that XBMC add-on updated to the newest version (1.2.0) because there can be problems with the images.

Trailers from youtube should be displayed without problems. Trailers with QucikTime format may not display properly depending on web browser and codecs.
Updated to latest version, and looking better than ever.

However I notice in the admin panel, I'm getting the below mismatches for file checksums? Not sure if this is anything to worry about? Have confirmed all the files in the JS folder are the same as the ones I have downloaded from the latest github zip file, just a few minutes ago.

File checksums
admin.php Match
config.php Match
function.js.php Match
function.php Match
index.php Match
login.php Match
sync.php Match
js/jquery-1.9.1.js Mismatch
js/jquery.cycle.lite.js Mismatch
js/jquery.script.js Match
js/video.js Mismatch
Same mismatch at my site. I had updated too
1st: Mac Mini: Intel i5 2,6Ghz - 8Gb Ram - Intel Iris - 1Tb - MacOS Big Sur 11.2.3 - Kodi 19.0 - MySQL 8.0.13 (Server)
2nd: iMac 27": Intel i5 2,8Ghz - 12Gb Ram - AMD 5750 1024Mb GFX - 1Tb SSD - MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 - Kodi 19.0 - MySQL (Client)
3rd: Some Rasperries 
Server: Synology 916+
Github changes end of line characte rand this cause a mismatch. Fixed. Replace /js folder index.php and files.md5
Thanx for Version 2.4.0 everything works fine. Laugh
I wanted to thank you again for this excellent tool!

One question remains for me at least. I used the initial version and have all my movies nicely organized in my database.
However the sets do not appear. I know that I can empty the database and start over again, and it will probably populate the database with the sets information.
But, what happens if in the future 1 movie, not part of a set, becomes a success and is now part of a set?

So my question: can you modify your tool to "update" sets if there is no information yet in the database?

Thank you.
Daniel.
You can delete single movie in admin panel and it will be synced again with set info. How often set info for single movie are changed? In my opinion, not often. To each sync, script must check the database whether in any single movie changed set. If you want to have sets just resync database.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieLib - Your movie database on web8