• 24(current)
MovieLib - Your movie database on web
Quote:Can you share a code for these features? And images also? Smile

link
Just change your index.php and use chpoubs template

Quote:but "new movie" flag could be a icon not a string. To maintain multiple languages.

it's not possible in css?

Quote:Maybe it would be better if there are 10 stars for rating score, becouse for rating from 8.5 to 9.4 there are 9 and a half stars...
I think smaller stars and 10 of them would look better...
Put stars in Rating row.. so it would be something like Rating: * * * * * * * * * * (8.5)
Just my opinion. Smile

text note is useless if stars rating
Yeah it is useless, but i would like to know if it is 8.5 or 8.7 or 9.0, which by the stars you cant see.
It could even be something like: Rating: ********** 8.5 (953 votes)

Just making some suggestion.
Wink 
ok Wink
Do you have ''new'' flag without text? so i can write new in my language?
no I find this on the web sorry
(2014-12-04, 22:12)Chpoubs Wrote:
Quote:but "new movie" flag could be a icon not a string. To maintain multiple languages.

it's not possible in css?
it is possible but difficult and causes a lot of problems.
I try to do this.

Support languages, translate it on transifex.
good
It is better to "new ribbon" shows on five movies last added and never disappear, or on all movies that added five days ago and disappear when 5 day passed.
I made my own ''new'' flag Smile

I also added Facebook like&share buttons...

I think it would be better for new movie image to be on last five movies and never disappear Smile
(2014-12-06, 16:26)Regss Wrote: It is better to "new ribbon" shows on five movies last added and never disappear, or on all movies that added five days ago and disappear when 5 day passed.

Personally I prefer more than five days since visitor to my site not no time to see regularly. 15 days I think its good.
Last 5 add it is not good idea because its happen to add more than 5 movies at the same time.

Quote:I made my own ''new'' flag Smile

good flag

[edit] language flag for audio or subtitle as not the good name for french is l_fre.png not l_fra.png
Maybe best way will be select all movies that have newest date added.

(2014-12-06, 17:12)azsenca Wrote: I also added Facebook like&share buttons...

Script have facebook tags in html for correct display. But i don't test it.

(2014-12-06, 20:01)Chpoubs Wrote: [edit] language flag for audio or subtitle as not the good name for french is l_fre.png not l_fra.png

I don't find any info about language standart in XBMC whether it is a ISO 639-2/T or ISO 639-2/B.

edit:
Added language flags for both standards.

edit:
Added star rating (20 steps with half star):

Yeah, you added OpenGraph meta tags for facebook, but i had to edit them a little, i added year, and deleted original title, it is nicer that way.

I like stars for rating, but maybe if it is like Rating: ********** (6.7) it would look nicer?

p.s. I translated it to croatian, so you could add language on next version Smile

These are my stats, if you would like to know on how big library I have tested it.
Everything is working fine and smooth.
Also, I have 9998 actor thumbs, maybe in next version you could add this info in admin panel in overall under cache. Like cached poster and fanarts, so it would be something like "Cached Actors".

Also I would suggest if you can add ''refresh'' function on Movie List in admin panel. Say I change poster or fanart or something, and i can just find that movie in list, click refresh and it will update info and everything of that movie. Now to slove this i have to mark movie watched and unwatched in xbmc to update.

Edit:
One more thing. If you could add... When you open extrathumb photo, you have to click somewhere else to close it and open another. It would be easier for user if you could put next and previous arrows on opened photo, as a gallery. Smile
(2014-12-07, 16:32)azsenca Wrote: Also I would suggest if you can add ''refresh'' function on Movie List in admin panel. Say I change poster or fanart or something, and i can just find that movie in list, click refresh and it will update info and everything of that movie. Now to slove this i have to mark movie watched and unwatched in xbmc to update.

Movie won't update when you change info for it in XBMC? Should be updated
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieLib - Your movie database on web8